Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SuzyTigerLady3, Ashford, Kent  (Read 941 times)

Offline Brompton

I’m drawn to this milf as although an older lady (I’m an oldie) she looks gorgeous. I’m normally not a fan of enhanced breasts but again a couple of comments in the reviews say they are well done, good to the touch?

I’m a long way from Ashford & currently not driving so for those of you that have seen her is she close to the station?

Thanks for any intel  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Makkk1963

She’s not that far from the station bit of a walk I’d say about 10 notes in a cab,nice lady good service just not my type but would recommend

Offline Brompton

She’s not that far from the station bit of a walk I’d say about 10 notes in a cab,nice lady good service just not my type but would recommend
Thanks for that  :hi:

Offline uncle jessie

If you made the effort to post a review it would have helped  :diablo:  :mad: :dash: .

Offline piotrskut

she's well worth the trip, especially if you suck her toes!  I think the 123 bus toward Lenham drops you near her gaff

Offline Brompton

she's well worth the trip, especially if you suck her toes!  I think the 123 bus toward Lenham drops you near her gaff
Thanks that’s good to know as I don’t know Ashford :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 12:00:28 pm by Bonetti »

Offline Tommyjameson86

How recently have you seen her? I saw her twice about 4-5 years ago in Ashford but know she has moved since then. (still in Ashford though)

My memories--She's a lovely lady, really fresh and well presented. Tits are well done, lovely to squeeze and stick your cock between. She's was slim and nice and tight for her age.
I remember vividly after 40+ mins of foreplay and sex in multiple positions, having her squat over my face, with my tongue up her arse as she repeatedly clenched her arse hole around my tongue, whilst she reached forward and wanked me and I cum so hard it shot back all over her stomach and tits... Good times lol

Offline piotrskut

How recently have you seen her? I saw her twice about 4-5 years ago in Ashford but know she has moved since then. (still in Ashford though)

if I recall I think it was back in March, at her new gaff.  service was spot on and she did everything requested. extremely friendly and great fun and immensely fuckable, a real cougar.

Offline Tommyjameson86

if I recall I think it was back in March, at her new gaff.  service was spot on and she did everything requested. extremely friendly and great fun and immensely fuckable, a real cougar.

Oh yes mate, when I saw her she was the definition of a cougar or milf or whatever you'd call her. Great stuff.

Whereabouts is the new place? Is it discreet?
Think I need another meet when back in Ashford

Offline Brompton

I’m nowhere near Ashford but the more I look at her profile & reviews/feedback I’ve got to take a day out to see her, she looks totally fuckable   :thumbsup:

Offline piotrskut

I’m nowhere near Ashford but the more I look at her profile & reviews/feedback I’ve got to take a day out to see her, she looks totally fuckable   :thumbsup:

don’t want to sound all touty for this sp but in my opinion she’s worth a trip.  I blew £200 (plus £50 extra for nuru) on 2 hour session cos I don’t punt fs that often due to “performance anxiety”. I wouldn’t recommend the nuru though as it takes loads of time away from shagging

Offline Brompton

don’t want to sound all touty for this sp but in my opinion she’s worth a trip.  I blew £200 (plus £50 extra for nuru) on 2 hour session cos I don’t punt fs that often due to “performance anxiety”. I wouldn’t recommend the nuru though as it takes loads of time away from shagging
Cheers for the inf.

She replied to my email & her reply indicated ok the day I wanted next week so I booked my train/s as a 3 hour journey & submitted the booking but she emailed to say needs to chat first before confirming as we have never met but this will be her first day back from holiday which is the morning I get the first train so hope now she doesn’t decline  :(

Offline Tommyjameson86

Cheers for the inf.

She replied to my email & her reply indicated ok the day I wanted next week so I booked my train/s as a 3 hour journey & submitted the booking but she emailed to say needs to chat first before confirming as we have never met but this will be her first day back from holiday which is the morning I get the first train so hope now she doesn’t decline  :(

Good on ya. I don't think I've got 3 hours travel in me for anyone!

Suzy is lovely though. You'll have a great time. I find the phone call normally serves as proving you're legit. I'm sure if you message and explain that she would realise you're not a timewaster!

I look forward to reading your review....

Offline Brompton

Good on ya. I don't think I've got 3 hours travel in me for anyone!

Suzy is lovely though. You'll have a great time. I find the phone call normally serves as proving you're legit. I'm sure if you message and explain that she would realise you're not a timewaster!

I look forward to reading your review....
Nor me normally it’s just without a car currently & it’s the faffing around with three different trains & then of course when I get her address finding my way from the station. In a car with normal traffic would be under two hours  :)

Been looking for a more mature lady who seems to be the biz & this lady seems that  :thumbsup:

Offline Tommyjameson86

Nor me normally it’s just without a car currently & it’s the faffing around with three different trains & then of course when I get her address finding my way from the station. In a car with normal traffic would be under two hours  :)

Been looking for a more mature lady who seems to be the biz & this lady seems that  :thumbsup:

Hi mate. Have you seen Suzy yet? It'd be good to read a recent review of her and her new place

Offline Brompton

Hi mate. Have you seen Suzy yet? It'd be good to read a recent review of her and her new place
Was due there today but thanks to good old Southern Railway & their excuses re hot weather causing big delays I missed my connection big time & had to contact Suzy to cancel which she was good about but I was gutted.

Think I’ll only try again as & when I’ve got a car as she’s a long distance punt for me  :(

Offline piotrskut

that's shite!  bastard trains!!  it's why I drive everywhere.  glad she was understanding, I know some pro$$ies get their tits in a bind if you cancel.