Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: elizabeth1  (Read 958 times)

Offline blue80

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen her recently?? had her on my HL for awhile

Only 1 topic on here and that's over a year ago, similar her last feedback is over a year ago but she has been on AW for over 10 years !

markw

I saw her probably 9 or 10 years ago. Nice lady, does all the services listed, including giving rimming, which is one reason I visited her. Petite figure, age is probably about correct. The only thing to note is that she is a smoker, and although she was very clean and fresh, I could taste it slightly whilst dfk-ing.

Offline blue80

Her profile says she isn't a smoker - when I was searching I put none smoker in the search criteria

markw

My visit was a long time ago - she may well have quit by now.

Offline DDDave

I saw her about 12 months ago, very pleasant experience but the following two attempts to see her ended with a very last minute cancel due to "family emergency" so I'll put that down as a time waster.

Offline antony8821

booked 1 hour outcall about 5 years ago, canceled 15 mins before booking due to take place, family issues

Offline Jake Sins

I saw her a few years ago. Had a very satisfying 3 hour appointment. Subsequently booked another 3 hour appointment and a hotel. I was then contacted last minute by her and informed she could only now do 1 hour. I reluctantly accepted. Then received a text saying she could not make it as car had broken down. A few weeks later I saw on Adultwork someone had posted a feedback/Field report for the time she should have been seeing to my needs.

Offline blue80

Doesn't seem to be the most reliable then!!

Will place her on the back burner for now then and look elsewhere

willbred

I tried to book her a few years ago, gave me a right run around. She's got FB of 107, nothing since July 2014?????