Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x Irina x  (Read 854 times)

Offline smiler999

Has anyone even managed to book Irina? The phone just goes to voicemail, never answers text or AW email. Pity as saw her last year and enjoyed the hour, the only girl to get two loads out of me in an hour  :yahoo:

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Has anyone even managed to book Irina? The phone just goes to voicemail, never answers text or AW email. Pity as saw her last year and enjoyed the hour, the only girl to get two loads out of me in an hour  :yahoo:

Are you going to give us a clue with a link?

Offline bearcat69

I think he means this Irina: External Link/Members Only

I was once tempted to try and book her despite the mention of communication/booking issues, but ultimately I never bothered with her as the mention of the skin tag on her arse put me off. Still one that I occasionally wonder about though. Would certainly be interesting to see a recent review of her.

Offline Excalibur

Yes, if you look back as per what Bearcat said there were some issues. I think Ming saw her twice the first good but then he second quite poor.  Her previous like list was quite extensive but now vanilla.  Also she was based out past Spaghetti Junction, not sure if she has moved now.

Offline normski

Anything with the name ‘X (insert a name ending with an A) X’ is a Romanian gippo skank. In other words,  Stay well clear!

KevinLittle

Question for smiler,as you already seen her, is she really a size 6 like she mentions on her profile?

Offline smiler999

Question for smiler,as you already seen her, is she really a size 6 like she mentions on her profile?

It was last year, but I do remember her as as being nice and petite