Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fingertips (Stoke)  (Read 647 times)

Offline Fallen58

Anyone visited this place ? Website doesn’t give much away. I believe prices start at £25. What does that include and what’s the quality of the girls like etc. Any info would be much appreciated. Not visited a parlour for years but the options for AW girls in south Cheshire/North Staffs are so limited, I thought I might give a parlour a go.

Offline The man

Worst website I've ever seen! Unless I'm missing something it's just a yellow page with a few lines of text. Doesn't give any description of the girls either.  You could take a chance but I'd be ready to walk.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 08:14:56 am by The man »

Offline The man

« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 08:15:28 am by The man »

Offline Fallen58

Worst website I've ever seen! Unless I'm missing something it's just a yellow page with a few lines of text. Doesn't give any description of the girls either.  You could take a chance but I'd be ready to walk.

I can’t see that web page generating much business for them. I know their prices are cheap but they really should put some effort into the website. A rota and a few photos would be a start.

Roadster

Fingertips used to be run by a very strange looking older woman.  She ran a very tight ship and it was great.  She, I think, has retired.  I heard a story that the place had been quite dramatically robbed and she just decided that she'd had enough.  Don't know if any of that is true.

Anyway, after that the place went downhill witha lot more buggering about with girls, being kept waiting, poor service etc.

The last twice I've tried there the door has been opened by a mixed race chick who was so obvioulsy high, (wild eyed, speed talking and very rough looking), that I didn't even cross the threshold, I just appologied and walked.

I'd love to hear the place hs got better recently, but till I do I won't be returning.

Offline hairymonster

Fingertips is also badly sited, the car rental place has a lot of cross traffic with its staff who all know whats going on. Its too busy an area to be quiet and too quiet to get lost in the background. I havent contemplated the walk up.

Offline Fallen58

Based on the last two posts, I don’t think I will be paying a visit. I was mainly interested because they have a 15 minute price. Do any of the other Stoke parlours offer this ?

Offline hairymonster

I bet they all will, call them, if they are quiet its all money to the cause.