Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HE Massage recommendations in Tower Hamlets area  (Read 1562 times)

Offline Nosser2

I have a few days work in London next week and will be based in Tower Hamlets E14 postcode area. I have a full day off to amuse myself whilst I am there and fancy a change from the usual full service punts (I have a review due for one I recently had up in Newcastle).

Are there any recommendations for massage with a happy ending within a reasonable distance of where I will be staying? I'm not necessarily looking for FBSM, though I am certainly not averse to it! Ideally aged up to around 40 and slim build of any nationality.

Thanks.

Offline Rajsen

Not sure of your budget, but how about Olivia Paloma? I saw her several years back and had a great time.
External Link/Members Only
She has a few reviews - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=14907

Another, slightly cheaper, option might be Jessy - External Link/Members Only
She's got a single positive review on here.  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=274385.0
I haven't seen her, but she's on my HL.

Offline Nosser2

Not sure of your budget, but how about Olivia Paloma? I saw her several years back and had a great time.
She has a few reviews - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=14907

Another, slightly cheaper, option might be Jessy - External Link/Members Only
She's got a single positive review on here.  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=274385.0
I haven't seen her, but she's on my HL.

Thanks for the tips - I really appreciate them.

Offline Nosser2

Just for information of anyone else who might be tempted to book her, I rang Olivia to get a booking and she asked me first of all if I was on AW. When I said I was, she then asked if I have a UKP profile. Stupidly I said yes; she responded that she does not see anyone that has a UKP profile. When I asked why, she said it was because of "boundary issues".

Her body, her choice, and of course she can decide on whatever criteria she wants regarding her choice of customers. It is of course a perfect criteria to use with no way for anyone to subvert it, like maybe telling fibs about whether they are on here or not!

The search continues for some fun whilst I'm a tourist here in Tower Hamlets!

Offline LLPunting

Just for information of anyone else who might be tempted to book her, I rang Olivia to get a booking and she asked me first of all if I was on AW. When I said I was, she then asked if I have a UKP profile. Stupidly I said yes; she responded that she does not see anyone that has a UKP profile. When I asked why, she said it was because of "boundary issues".

Her body, her choice, and of course she can decide on whatever criteria she wants regarding her choice of customers. It is of course a perfect criteria to use with no way for anyone to subvert it, like maybe telling fibs about whether they are on here or not!

The search continues for some fun whilst I'm a tourist here in Tower Hamlets!

Congrats on outing yourself to her so she can tell others about your phone number and AW profile.   :dash:

What was it Forest's mamma used to say?

Offline Nosser2

Congrats on outing yourself to her so she can tell others about your phone number and AW profile.   :dash:

What was it Forest's mamma used to say?

Good point, well presented! I never was the sharpest knife in the drawer.

At least she didn't have my AW profile as I never contacted her via that, and never told her what it was. I can feel a new punting sim coming on!

Offline LLPunting

Good point, well presented! I never was the sharpest knife in the drawer.

At least she didn't have my AW profile as I never contacted her via that, and never told her what it was. I can feel a new punting sim coming on!

If you're using a smartphone for punting then be sure to get the PAYG with best data allowance, unless you're chancing it by hotspotting off your private contract and you're just itching for your SO/kids to find out.

Offline Nosser2

If you're using a smartphone for punting then be sure to get the PAYG with best data allowance, unless you're chancing it by hotspotting off your private contract and you're just itching for your SO/kids to find out.

Na. The punting phone I use is something from the Stone Age - and even I’m not daft enough to use the same phone for my hobby as I use for everything else, assuming what you mean by hot spotting is using the same sim (I’m not completely up with the jargon as I’m from the Stone Age too).

Offline LLPunting

Na. The punting phone I use is something from the Stone Age - and even I’m not daft enough to use the same phone for my hobby as I use for everything else, assuming what you mean by hot spotting is using the same sim (I’m not completely up with the jargon as I’m from the Stone Age too).

:thumbsup:
Punt safe!

GL

Online sparkus

There's plenty of options both within E14 and easy reach of (E3, E16 and E15) on AW. 

Gumtree also for these areas should do the trick provided you know what you're looking for.