Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I'm not just saying this but........  (Read 2655 times)

taplow

Now I've always thought that I'm not a special guy.  But on many of my punting trips to parlours I've discovered that I happen to be a cut above the average.  I must be because I've been told so by the ladies that I also happen to be giving money to.
I'm sure they think that I think that they're telling the truth.  Basically they think that they're tricking me and that's what annoys me a little bit. 
Now obviously I'm not the only one who gets these kind of compliments. But how do you respond?  I just kind of make a noise implying "yeah right".
So, when you're told that she really thinks you're special, you know, "I'm not just saying this but....... "
What do you  say back?     

yorkshire123

I remind them that its extremely rude to talk with their mouth full

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

I like to think I'm a handsome fucker ... But at the same time they are there for one reason ... A Fuck for cash $$$$$$$$$.   :hi:

taplow

It's a kind of game I suppose.  They say it and they don't believe it.  You hear it and you pretend you believe it.  We both know it's nonsense but it makes it all work.  Time's up, game over and then out the door and back to reality. 

Offline cueball

I'll ride the fantasy wave with the best of em, I'll take the compliments and enjoy my time there. I'm there to enjoy myself, they make me smile and chuckle to myself. After the punt it's back to reality.

I don't want to meet some dead pan lass that has cold blood running through her veins that says bugger all and just lays there.

Offline ForrestGump

I'll ride the fantasy wave with the best of em, I'll take the compliments and enjoy my time there. I'm there to enjoy myself, they make me smile and chuckle to myself. After the punt it's back to reality.

I don't want to meet some dead pan lass that has cold blood running through her veins that says bugger all and just lays there.

There it is, just as cueball said it. I think of it as being a bit like a theme park ride. Just allow yourself to get lost in the moment even though you know the whole scenario is contrived. You're there purely for the thrills and pleasure. So what if the wg thinks you're stupid to allow yourself to be taken in by her insincere flattery. Chances are you'll never see her again anyway.  :)

Offline Punting Valley

I don't know, just say 'well thanks'  :unknown: ? Since you know the compliment might be said to all of her customers, then just reply lightheartedly.

Offline BadT

Now I've always thought that I'm not a special guy.  But on many of my punting trips to parlours I've discovered that I happen to be a cut above the average.  I must be because I've been told so by the ladies that I also happen to be giving money to.
I'm sure they think that I think that they're telling the truth.  Basically they think that they're tricking me and that's what annoys me a little bit. 
Now obviously I'm not the only one who gets these kind of compliments. But how do you respond?  I just kind of make a noise implying "yeah right".
So, when you're told that she really thinks you're special, you know, "I'm not just saying this but....... "
What do you  say back?     

'I know'.

Toshiba

Must admit as long as its not stupidly over the top its all part of why im there tbh

I want to be made to feel good, i love the moans n groans, the fake screams, the compliment on my "big" cock, its all part of making it a great punt, rather that than shagging a dead fish.

carefree

What do you  say back?     

"Lovely, now suck my cock"

Lines like that are from the prossie script book so take it with a pinch of salt.

Now, im not a bad looker, decent physique etc etc ( :bomb:) and frankly i couldnt care less if a prossie thinks otherwise tbh, im there for a business transaction and THEY couldnt care less if i looked like George Clooney or George Osborne.

See it for what it is :dash:

Offline smiths

What do you  say back?     

I take it all with a huge pinch of salt and think why on earth would an ugly sod like me with a tiny cock get such flattery except in the hope it flatters me enough to return. I just smile usually and get down to punting.

Type_O_Negative

At the end of a day it's only a part of this game. WG tells you something nice, you may feel better - and who knows - you may return.

I remember last summer i was coming back home after a punt and she sent me text message she would love to have a man just like me. Last month - another WG told me i'm very gentle. A game only. But i'm not a tough guy and i have to say it was nice.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 06:34:30 pm by Type_O_Negative »

Siadwel

I've never had it said to me before, but having read this thread, I have a short response ready, should the day ever come:

WG: 'I'm not just saying this but....'

Me: 'So don't say it, then'.

Throw in expletives of choice, if any.

Offline madeinwales56

What do you  say back?     

Not sure how to break this to you Taplow, my old love, but your naivety is only just surpassed by your ego. Any prossie worth her salt (or spunk) will spin you this old line. It's how they get you coming back. It's good for business. Try asking them for a freebie and then see how special you are ...

spkmstr48

Not sure how to break this to you Taplow, my old love, but your naivety is only just surpassed by your ego. Any prossie worth her salt (or spunk) will spin you this old line. It's how they get you coming back. It's good for business. Try asking them for a freebie and then see how special you are ...

He wasn't being serious and says so in the post you quoted.

He just wants to know what we say in reply in these situations where the WG uses excess flattery.

No need for concern.

Offline mf_1101

Never ceases to amaze me how I become a cut above the rest moments after I have just given them a handful of cash  :wacko:

I normally just reply "thank you". Not believing it ofc, but it's rude not to comment.

Online Bikerboy

What do you  say back?     
 :rolleyes:

Been told a lot that I have a 'fat' cock!

I often reply, 'I bet you say that to all the boys!'

Tjkooker

They just mean it's fat in proportion to its lack of length.  :lol:

Tjkooker

I don't mind the fake compliments. It's the ones that are designed to make her life easier annoy me. Girls that put Anal at discretion somehow think my cock is a monster!!! Funny that my ex would dissagree and she wouldn't let me fuck her arse either.