Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I've seen you, you and yes YOU too!  (Read 3564 times)

Offline Pillowtalk

Neighbours on my street are concerned that a brothel has opened in a house almost opposite mine. I'd noticed nothing but the more eagle eyed are very aware of the various activities. They told me they were in touch with the police who had opened a file but had also shared they suspected possible human trafficking and drug dealing were involved at the address. Since the alert, I've kept my eyes peeled and have observed no evidence of anything other than plenty of men going in and out.
I thought it worth sharing a bit more of what I have observed about YOU and your behaviour.
Firstly you lot are younger, slimmer and more prosperous looking than I imagined, apart from one bloke in the oldest looking pair of shorts I've ever seen (was that you?). You also stand outside the house in question on your phone talking in a loud voice - for goodness sake keep your voice down! You're also prone to park your cars in places that upset the neighbours - some of them are nice looking cars too. It's worth sharing that several neighbours are very actively collecting car number plates and snapping pics of visitors i.e. YOU. They tell me they're adding to the police file.
I would give YOU three pieces of advice: park a little way away and walk a bit, don't shout into your phone right outside the house and put a paper bag over your head when you go in or out!

Offline scutty brown

So can we expect a review soon?

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Totally pointless post unless you out where you live, all you are doing is repeating what is in the doorbell cam thread and the general precautions punters should take that are posted all over the forum.

Offline Pillowtalk

Totally pointless post unless you out where you live, all you are doing is repeating what is in the doorbell cam thread and the general precautions punters should take that are posted all over the forum.

Many apologies!

Offline JR1983

So can we expect a review soon?

Doesn't have far to go to get one.  :D

Online PilotMan

Doesn't have far to go to get one.  :D

He could pop out in his slippers  :lol:

Offline tynetunnel

Thanks for an interesting insight OP. Certainly it’s worth a reminder that absolute discretion is a must  :drinks:

Offline fatboy

Thanks for an interesting insight OP. Certainly it’s worth a reminder that absolute discretion is a must  :drinks:

Yes I agree, liked the tongue in cheek humour.
One of the skills in punting is blending in, looks like there are lots of amateur punters out there.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Yes I agree, liked the tongue in cheek humour.
One of the skills in punting is blending in, looks like there are lots of amateur punters out there.

100%

Offline badsin

Sounds like the arrogance of youth, and possibly more dealing than whoring.
I think a punter would be more discrete?

Online Bonker

You should have kept it between you and your pillow.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You should have kept it between you and your pillow.
Seems a bit odd sitting watching what's going on in the street anyway.   :unknown:

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Seems a bit odd sitting watching what's going on in the street anyway.   :unknown:

some people have too much time on their hands.... curtain twitchers  :D

Offline whiskeygogo

I would be interested enough to try and find the advert

Offline mr.bluesky

Perhaps he's a neighbourhood watch member  :unknown:

Offline alabama1

More like a neighbour watching members  :lol:

Offline Pillowtalk

Just relaying what my neighbours have said to me and what I’ve seen going about my everyday business. I thought it was worth sharing.

Offline alabama1

Just relaying what my neighbours have said to me and what I’ve seen going about my everyday business. I thought it was worth sharing.
You appear to be the proverbial 'curtain twitcher' pal.  :D

Offline Bertiebeenthere

You appear to be the proverbial 'curtain twitcher' pal.  :D

What if he is?

Offline Followyourdick

Quite a funny post imo.

Online Jonestown

some people have too much time on their hands.... curtain twitchers  :D

Well its a growth industry, you have to find something to do to fill in the day when you're being paid to work from home.

Every move you make, every step you take, I'll be watching you ..........

Offline Stevelondon

It’s a serious business this punting lark and I’m amazed more of us don’t adhere to our own safety and welfare.

IE:   
1.  False number plates to be affixed upon parking anywhere near punting zone.
2.  Face mask, baseball cap (Mac not compulsory) to be worn upon entry.
3.  Always speak in different accent.
4.  Walk with a limp.

Stood me in good stead for all these years. 😂

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Well its a growth industry, you have to find something to do to fill in the day when you're being paid to work from home.

Every move you make, every step you take, I'll be watching you ..........

:D :D

Offline jamiekinkxxx

It’s a serious business this punting lark and I’m amazed more of us don’t adhere to our own safety and welfare.

IE:   
1.  False number plates to be affixed upon parking anywhere near punting zone.
2.  Face mask, baseball cap (Mac not compulsory) to be worn upon entry.
3.  Always speak in different accent.
4.  Walk with a limp.

Stood me in good stead for all these years. 😂

Ah that was you then Steve!  :D :D

Offline ik8133

Op you need to check out the WGs to see any of them are stunners, pop over and ask to borrow some sugar!  :D

Offline Stevelondon

Ah that was you then Steve!  :D :D

Damn…….. I’ve given the game away 😂