Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fuckbook  (Read 2788 times)

Offline dieseldriver

Anyone got a fuck from someone they met via Fuckbook? Signed up few days ago. Put just the required basic profile information. No pics, likes, dislikes, where based, whatever. Soon the messages and friend requests start coming in. The catch is that I have to upgrade my membership to read the inbox messages. And when I look at the profiles of friend requests, ladies I'd love to fuck, but half my age. Which leads me to thinking "why would such a beauty half my age want anything to do with an old git like me"?
And the friend requester has no idea what I look like!   

Could Fuckbook be another scam dating site, where fake profiles are generated to entice upgraded membership? :(

vt

Yep, sounds like a scam...this business model has been discussed on here before...the pretty young things' messages will suddenly dry up once you've paid your sub!  :thumbsdown:

SirFrank

I think you've answered your own question. I used to swing and it's hard fucking work. In my experience single birds don't contact blokes for sex so if you've had loads of messages that you have to pay to read, I bet it's a load of shit. I'm on a swinging site where you have to pay to read messages and my inbox is fuller than my ballbag at the moment. Like you 20somethings and couples wanting a piece of the action. C'mon. If it sounds too good to be true, it is. I can't even get a paid fuck at the moment and I look like Maverick off of top gun!

Toshiba

I think you've answered your own question. I used to swing and it's hard fucking work. In my experience single birds don't contact blokes for sex so if you've had loads of messages that you have to pay to read, I bet it's a load of shit. I'm on a swinging site where you have to pay to read messages and my inbox is fuller than my ballbag at the moment. Like you 20somethings and couples wanting a piece of the action. C'mon. If it sounds too good to be true, it is. I can't even get a paid fuck at the moment and I look like Maverick off of top gun!

This, dont bother, ive been on swinging sites before as well, took me over a year to get a 1on 1 fuck and invariably they are fat old fuckers.

Scam sites dont waste time

dilettante

Even Match.com were caught out doing this sort of thing - their staff were sending messages from Googleably fake profiles to get people to renew membership.

Offline punk

Anyone got a fuck from someone they met via Fuckbook? Signed up few days ago. Put just the required basic profile information. No pics, likes, dislikes, where based, whatever. Soon the messages and friend requests start coming in. The catch is that I have to upgrade my membership to read the inbox messages. And when I look at the profiles of friend requests, ladies I'd love to fuck, but half my age. Which leads me to thinking "why would such a beauty half my age want anything to do with an old git like me"?
And the friend requester has no idea what I look like!   

Could Fuckbook be another scam dating site, where fake profiles are generated to entice upgraded membership? :(

one word scam!!!  :dance:

Salt

Seriously...who the fuck would fall for this bullshit  :scare:

Offline mcb

Seriously...who the fuck would fall for this bullshit  :scare:
The OP apparently.

Offline brightperv

Reviews don't look good
External Link/Members Only

Interestingly enough Fuckbook gets 1.5 star review Adultwork gets 1 star! Based on less reviews though. External Link/Members Only

Offline dieseldriver

I may be the OP, but haven't parted with any money   :D.  Same with craigslist. Put a message to meet a lady, and the scammers reply with invites to view them on a pay to view site. Those get deleted straight away. Better to save my money for a once a month shag a reliable WG on AW    :thumbsup: