Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Apartments 4 tours  (Read 1471 times)

Closet freak

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Look in janes feedback , this is something I've not seen before

Anyone here doing something similar ?  :hi:

Offline Steely Dan

He means this flat with its own AW page if you cant be arsed to look through her feedback.
External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Have seen quite a few of these feedbacks recently.

A touring girl finds an ad for an apartment on AW, and stays there for her tour, and the owner then leaves her FB for that stay, rather than for a meet!!

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Have seen quite a few of these feedbacks recently.

A touring girl finds an ad for an apartment on AW, and stays there for her tour, and the owner then leaves her FB for that stay, rather than for a meet!!

Yes, that's how it works. To advertise a flat you need to be offering "other services" and to avail yourself of those services, you make a booking. Then feedback can be left both ways.

Offline Corus Boy

I don't see any problems with this.  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Here's a typical 2-way FB, where the girl has used one of these apartments.....

The Girl:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Flat to Let in London:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline dboy74

Thanks for info Closet Freak

Barbie Jane now on my HL  :D

Offline punterstanding

Thanks for info Closet Freak

Barbie Jane now on my HL  :D

Looks really cute in her pj's in the verification pic BUT oh dear to the fake boobs  :thumbsdown:

Offline ampersand

Looks really cute in her pj's in the verification pic BUT oh dear to the fake boobs  :thumbsdown:
Yes, but by your own admission, you dislike anything other than god given! For fakes, they look pretty good - I have seen far worse in terms of both shape and being too large for the body size of the girl in question.   She looks good to me, but take note of the review of her.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 02:38:05 pm by aardvark »

Offline punterstanding

OMG - I didn't see the review until you pointed it out. Now I've got 2 reasons to avoid  :drinks:

Offline dboy74

Not sure it is same girl!

Link to review is not active any more unless she changed her profile.

Closet freak

Not sure it is same girl!

Link to review is not active any more unless she changed her profile.

Link works fine & it's the same girl  :hi:

Offline dboy74

I am referring to the review on UKP which is for Jane Bsrbie, in which the link does not work  :hi:

Offline punterstanding

I am referring to the review on UKP which is for Jane Bsrbie, in which the link does not work  :hi:

Really?? Works for me

Only 5 feedbacks on AW & no FR's, despite being a very attractive girl and profile being over a year old says quite a lot too  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 06:28:14 pm by punterstanding »

Offline ampersand

Only 5 feedbacks on AW & no FR's, despite being a very attractive girl and profile being over a year old says quite a lot too  :thumbsdown:

Not necessarily - her phone number is displayed on her profile, so maybe she gets the majority of her work via the phone.  Maybe she is as aware as we are of the limitations of AW feedback!  :hi:

Offline punterstanding

Not necessarily - her phone number is displayed on her profile, so maybe she gets the majority of her work via the phone.  Maybe she is as aware as we are of the limitations of AW feedback!  :hi:

Fair point, well made  :hi: