Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Plan B  (Read 700 times)

Offline Silva21

Evenin' all,

New to all this. Three punts in.
I've had two no shows. Turned up having had a confirmed text only to be greeted with radio silence.

Reading through here and you guys talk about plan Bs and so I wanted to ask.....

If you arranged a plan b and have that also confirmed what happens if your plan a works out?
Do you text to cancel your plan b? Is it arranged for the same time? Isn't cancelling your plan b almost as bad as when they let you down? Or do you not care so much because you're paying?
Do you not get a bad rep for cancelling this way?

Just after 2 no shows I'd like a plan b too but I'd feel bad cancelling.

Thanks

Offline scutty brown

make plan B somewhere you can just walk in, a massage parlour or similar
or have a number of girls you can call at short notice when plan A goes tits up

Offline winkywanky

What Scutty said.

If you made 2 firm bookings on the basis that the 1st one didn't work out, then you'd be just as bad as a girl who dropped you for a better paying/earlier gig.

So have a parlour up your sleeve, or 2 or 3 girls in the area who you can call on the off-chance should plan A let you down.

Offline Silva21

What Scutty said.

If you made 2 firm bookings on the basis that the 1st one didn't work out, then you'd be just as bad as a girl who dropped you for a better paying/earlier gig.

So have a parlour up your sleeve, or 2 or 3 girls in the area who you can call on the off-chance should plan A let you down.

Yep, that's exactly what I was thinking. I'm a respectful guy, I don't want to do that.

I'm not into massage parlors but I'll definitely take on board your advice. Cheers.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 10:33:31 pm by Justin_76 »

Offline uncle jessie

And if you are unfortunate enough to live in the punting desert of Kent,when plan D goes tits up as well you just have the wank you should of had  instead of wasting frustrating,fruitless hours on nothing  :dash: .

Offline Bogof60

unfortunately I am the sad cunt who has to book within a limited time scale.
So if Plan A goes tits up then I am scrabbling around on the phone looking for Plan B or C or D until I find a willing SP.
By then I am just happy for a pump and dump.  :scare:

Sorry buts that's how my punting brain works
Totally contrary to the best practice on this site.  :blush:
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Silva21

And if you are unfortunate enough to live in the punting desert of Kent,when plan D goes tits up as well you just have the wank you should of had  instead of wasting frustrating,fruitless hours on nothing  :dash: .

From someone who upto 6 months ago would never have even contemplated punting, the two thing that have struck me the most is the timing that someone mentioned on another thread - you get the 'I'm ready text' and then your in your time as opposed to getting it with enough time to get in and showered

And the other thing is how poor these women are at communicating with you. You send a text or an AW message and a day later they respond and then you reply and a day later.... Or you arrange the meet then then you get radio silence
I find it really frustrating. I've had about a 60% success rate and its just baffling.
It's actually put me off punting..... But when it goes right it's a heavenly place  :D
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 11:26:58 pm by Justin_76 »

Offline Silva21

So if Plan A goes tits up then I am scrabbling around on the phone looking for Plan B or C or D until I find a willing SP.

I did this last week and although it worked out OK, upon reflection and with a bit more time I now think I could have got so much better.... But I'm a bit like you, I'm skiving off work (as I travel all over the country) and I'm excited for my fix so I start taking risks on SPs.

I've got this site to thank for now having some good recommends all sorted into good HL categories.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 11:31:29 pm by Justin_76 »

Offline sunnyj

You are not alone. That's how I punt these days and most of the times my Plan B works out.   ;)
If no response from Plan B or C then I go to by P&D HL, select the nearest one and contact her.

Offline stevedave

I've been punting the best part of 20 years, and I still do this, you're not alone! I've been fortunate with pre booked punts and never had an issue, but on days when I've suddenly thought "I need a fuck", I'll admit that I've ended up with WG's I'd never book if planning ahead.

I guess they're available for a reason  :rolleyes:

Offline delete

If my plan A falls through I tend to save my money for another day.

Very occasionally I have booked meet in advance and the SP has gone offline on the agreed day. When that happens I have contacted another SP and arranged a punt but that's more like a new plan A to me.
Banned reason: No reviews in 6 years
Banned by: 90125