Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: more ROMAINIANS CUMING  (Read 8618 times)

Offline Johny Stone

no need to apologize mate
I am very curious how James saw that fr?

Offline punk

This guy appears to have had problems, and he had seen them previously according to the report, but they still couldn't resist taking advantage of him  :angry:

External Link/Members Only

what a mug  :thumbsup:

Offline akauya

no need to apologize mate
I am very curious how James saw that fr?

It's very easy; go to

External Link/Members Only

then enter the prossie's user name on the search box and voila!

Offline Johny Stone

The following problem(s) were detected:

There are no available field reports that match your search criteria.

I must be dumb, is not working  :dash:

Offline akauya

Can't think why it doesn't work for you. Just enter the prossies nickname in the box that says Member Nickname: and that's it  :unknown:

For example enter romeoadjuliet2014 (the profile linked above) and you will see all the field reports even the hidden ones.

Offline Johny Stone

I did that first time, didn't work, now it is, Strange.
Thank you akauya.

Offline akauya

I did that first time, didn't work, now it is, Strange.
Thank you akauya.

You're welcome  :hi:

Offline Johny Stone

I just learned something new  :thumbsup:

James999

Offline punk

Don't be a cunt blaming the victim  :timeout:

cunt or not, thats not the first time.fucking mug enough said

James999

cunt or not, thats not the first time.fucking mug enough said

Try that again in English

Offline punk

Try that again in English

that is english

but for your benefit

the victim was it his first time getting caught this way?

James999

the victim was it his first time getting caught this way?

Not relevant, he was the Victim, if you prefer to side with the pro$$ie and the scammer I can recommend some forums where your attitude may be better suited  :hi:

Offline punk

Not relevant, he was the Victim, if you prefer to side with the pro$$ie and the scammer I can recommend some forums where your attitude may be better suited  :hi:

what, were the hell did you read that i support scum like that.

you early posted, yesterday:

This guy appears to have had problems, and he had seen them previously according to the report, but they still couldn't resist taking advantage of him 

so i replied mug

in reply to the fact that he had got caught out again, by the same person/ group

your not reading what i said

James999

The report said he had seen them previously, thus implying it had gone well and thus he trusted them, they took advantage of that, the fact you seem to think that's ok and call him a mug whilst ignoring their behaviour is clearly siding with the scammer as opposed to the victim, I pulled you on that fact, if you don't like it, as I said you can always Fuck off  :hi:

Offline punk

The report said he had seen them previously, thus implying it had gone well and thus he trusted them, they took advantage of that, the fact you seem to think that's ok and call him a mug whilst ignoring their behaviour is clearly siding with the scammer as opposed to the victim, I pulled you on that fact, if you don't like it, as I said you can always Fuck off  :hi:

well i read it wrong than i thought he got scam before, you should take your own advice  :hi:

James999

well i read it wrong than i thought he got scam before, you should take your own advice 

Why I wasn't the one who fucked up and got all defensive, your apology is accepted  :music:

Offline punk

Why I wasn't the one who fucked up and got all defensive, your apology is accepted  :music:

what ever your abuse is a joke but as you said fuck off