Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Sexy Sofia  (Read 2350 times)

boywonder

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

COMMS:  Excellent

LOOKS:   Face strongly resembles J-LO.  she was my kind of girl, however, she does not have classic beauty that would appeal to the general audience.  Her body is exactly as per the photos.  Her porcelain skin was amazing.  and and and DAT ASS THOUGH!  it was as peachy as the photos suggest. 

MEET:     started off with some LFK/DFK and me sucking on her new implants.  she seemed to like it but was not the demonstrative type.  it was a half hour booking so things did progress quickly.  laid down on the bed as she performed OWO.  She was not a deepthroater, however, it was nice and wet with her technique highly focused on the top half of my cock.  alot of suction on my head which almost made me cum quickly.  some ball sucking, then i asked her to turnaround so i could see that ass.  shook her ass a bit, then on with the condom.  straight into doggy.  i love bubble butts, and her ass was lush.  i went king kong animalistic beast mode in doggy.  she was moaning which i thought she was faking at first, but then yelled smack my ass.  which i did, and then she then further demanded "no, SMACK MY ASS."  SO WHILE pumping hard in doggie, i beat the shit out of her ass until it was apple red. it was pretty loud so i kept looking outside the hotel room to see if any foot shadows appeared under the doorway. during all of this, she was rubbing her clit.  we switched to mish and i continued to pound away with close intimate body to body contact and DFK.  switch positions a bit, i started to rub her clit and she said no...then i stopped with a bit of disappointment.  then she clarified, " that is not what i meant, it is just that i have cum already and it is sensitive.  i said fine and re-inserted and pounded away from scissor position. 

NEGATIVES: 
A girl with her body could have done a slightly better job to exude sex appeal for the overall client experience. I described above that she was genuinely into the sex.  this is a bit subjective, however, compared to other  SP's

an extra 20 for OWO not advertised on the profile

no cim, but this was pre-advertised

Offline king tarzan

Are her football's real or fake?
She says there real but you have touched and sucked them your honest opinion fake or real?
I love natural 100%
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Tony_Red

Thanks for the review. Tried to see her when she was in Heathrow but could not get through.

boywonder

Thanks for the review. Tried to see her when she was in Heathrow but could not get through.

let me know if any questions as i gathered she will be in HR again

GBush

50 quid for a facial!!!!   :dash:

10. Bird Poop Facial – $215

Bird Poop Facial is an authentic Japanese beauty treatment that was originally practiced by geishas. It is available in a high-end spa in New York City. Bird poop allegedly has magical and special enzymes that take off dead skin cells and result in a glowing and polished looking skin. This facial treatment has been popularized by style and fashion icon Victoria Beckham who is said to be a loyal and big fan of this procedure. She reportedly applies this unique facial treatment twice a month.

Maybe she's getting a bit confused. Poor lamb

maddog6969

Thanks for the review. Who has the better booty - her or Amadea?

Offline webpunter

Bird poop allegedly has magical and special enzymes that take off dead skin cells and result in a glowing and polished looking skin. This facial treatment has been popularized by style and fashion icon Victoria Beckham who is said to be a loyal and big fan of this procedure. She reportedly applies this unique facial treatment twice a month
Apparently VB will do anything to keep it together with Golden Balls.  She could stop using bird poop & let DB have a go after a vindaloo the night before.  That'll take more off than a few dead skin cells.  And she'll be looking positively glowing 

boywonder

Thanks for the review. Who has the better booty - her or Amadea?

Hmmmm......i would give the edge to amadea in terms of  ass, but marginal. 

In other areas:
 Sofia has smooth porcelain skin which is better than amadea..amadea actually loos alot older than her photos

Amadea gives a better service, makes you feel like a king.  Sucks better dick, and for the same price at 100 for 30 you are getting cim included.   Amadea is PSE whereas sofia is GFE.