Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maxes Angels - extremely unreliable  (Read 3201 times)

Offline Neil197

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

For a fairly high-end agency, Maxes seems to be totally unreliable and unprofessional.

Not a review in the normal sense as the booking never happened - I have been trying to book both Ella and Chloe (apparently her sister) for the last two weeks and having confirmed each twice by email, and by phone, then called on the day to confirm and been told each time they haven't called in to confirm their availability - and the agency can't give any specific details about whey they going to be available.

Once I could have understood, but four times in a row is ridiculous.

All of which is really fucking annoying, as 1. they're both exactly my type and 2. I've got the money.  :dash: :dash:

Oh well, first-world problems and all that...
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 09:37:07 pm by Neil197 »

Offline stayer

If you look at the schedule it only goes up to September 14, so it all adds to the impression that the agency is in a mess.

Offline Neil197

If you look at the schedule it only goes up to September 14, so it all adds to the impression that the agency is in a mess.

Correct - and the website is poorly designed, with a bad layout and confusing to use

Offline SamOmar

Correct - and the website is poorly designed, with a bad layout and confusing to use

Once a great agency with great features they are now a dinosaur and probably relying on their seasoned regulars, I had 1 average and 1 terrible experience with Maxes last year so I will not bother if I were you
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline boardyhell

maxes used to be pricey but no extras
stunning girls
at the time I didn't know how he did it but now ?

Offline rbtgrr

Adrianna allegedly has the same photo as someone from Aprov I saw about 10 years ago. :D
It wasn't accurate then either. :rolleyes:

"Trust no one".
Deep Throat, X Files

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: You’re not my matey correct, Twat
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline BillT

I've probably frequented Maxes the most out of all my bookings.

Only once did a girl cancel on me. Well actually I got to the hotel room and she wasn't there / wouldn't open the door.

What worried me at the time, was I called the Agency to confirm I was in the right place. And they told me that they couldn't get hold of her! Forget being Fluffy, I don't care if the girl decides she doesn't want to see me. This isn't the safest profession for the ladies. So I was genuinely worried about her not being in contact with the agency. Maxes for their part just offered me another girl. I remember just as I got home, I called again to check if she'd got in contact. They just said "she probably went home early"

Which made the whole notion of "security nearby" a sham (Which I think most regular punters know, but we kid ourselves a little)

Offline Neil197

What do you mean “security nearby”?

Offline BillT

Loads of agencies tell punters the girls have "security nearby" I've even had girls (naively) say that the agency has some security team nearby to help deal with less desirable punters who may cause harm or rob them. I've seen it on AW profiles too. Its obviously bullshit. There's no team of ex squaddies in a range rover anywhere. And even if there were, they'd never be able to get anywhere to stop anything. But the agencies tell the girls this to justify giving 1/3rd to them for website and booking fees.

In the case I mentioned, if I ran an agency and couldn't raise one of my girls, I'd be more invested than just assuming "shes gone home" I'd potentially go and investigate / call the Police. But I guess we're all different

Offline Bartolomeo

Last time I tried using them was years ago trying to get a booking with Rio Lee. She'd reply on forum saying dates she'd be working and it would be up on the schedule but if you called, they would say she's actually not working. Or couple times I did manage to book and call in morning on the day to confirm, I would be told she's not working. Then they can't offer alternative dates and get told to check back.

Obviously I assume lot of that was down to Rio being unreliable, but the agency just doesn't seem to update schedule properly or showing any interest in arranging alternative WGs or dates if bookings fall through on their side.