Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Super Chebs Flora and Soraya (not together alas)  (Read 1189 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5243047) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Bucket99

It was super chebs week in Bucket99 land and circumstances meant I could visit my two favourites, Flora and Soraya, again

Flora - External Link/Members Only HOD2. Thicc and spreadable as she likes to say.  Basically, a charming and cheerful Northern bird with 30HH massive tits and a filthy mind, lots of tattoos and piercings. Super friendly, built for sex. Loves tits being played with. Top OWO and she swallows the lot. £70/30 mins. best bargain in town

Soraya Busty External Link/Members Only Back in town after beauty course in Barcelona and back in W2. nice flat. Much shorter than Flora (no great looker either) which just makes her 36HH tits look even bigger. Can be a slow starter but gets into it when she rides you and the view is unmissable. Finished off with a tit job which was heavenly. £100 for 30mins

10/10  for both. Thank you for coming to my TED talk

Offline sparkus

Offline winkywanky

Offline sparkus

Tits Excitedly Discussed  :hi:

I've run out of things to do with her.

#firstworldproblems

Online VladtheImpaleHer

Who has the better tits??? I've seen Soraya's and they are amazing! Are Flora's better?

Offline BillGoldberg

It was super chebs week in Bucket99 land and circumstances meant I could visit my two favourites, Flora and Soraya, again

Flora - External Link/Members Only HOD2. Thicc and spreadable as she likes to say.  Basically, a charming and cheerful Northern bird with 30HH massive tits and a filthy mind, lots of tattoos and piercings. Super friendly, built for sex. Loves tits being played with. Top OWO and she swallows the lot. £70/30 mins. best bargain in town

Soraya Busty External Link/Members Only Back in town after beauty course in Barcelona and back in W2. nice flat. Much shorter than Flora (no great looker either) which just makes her 36HH tits look even bigger. Can be a slow starter but gets into it when she rides you and the view is unmissable. Finished off with a tit job which was heavenly. £100 for 30mins

10/10  for both. Thank you for coming to my TED talk

Have already seen Soraya and left a review, good girl, lovely all natural megatits, but a bit unimaginative and vanilla for my taste and like you said, a slow starter.

Flora totally not my type what with tattoos, english, Northern accent, boner killer for me, even with those sweater puppets.

You have any other London based all natural, sumptuously titsacked favourites Bucket99 ?

Offline Bucket99

Who has the better tits??? I've seen Soraya's and they are amazing! Are Flora's better?

Very different. Flora big all over. But more pro active than soraya. Both best on breed

Offline Hometown

Never met soraya but had the pleasure of Flora’s company last year. Granted great big tits but also bad breath, yellow teeth and suffering body acne.

Offline Bucket99

She's no angel that's true. Just massive tits and a filthy mind.

Offline Bucket99

Have already seen Soraya and left a review, good girl, lovely all natural megatits, but a bit unimaginative and vanilla for my taste and like you said, a slow starter.

Flora totally not my type what with tattoos, english, Northern accent, boner killer for me, even with those sweater puppets.

You have any other London based all natural, sumptuously titsacked favourites Bucket99 ?

There's Klara but she can be very moody. No others spring to mind alas

Offline BillGoldberg

There's Klara but she can be very moody. No others spring to mind alas

Pity
You'd think thererd be an abundant buffet of mouth wateringly succulent titmeat to choose from in the capital but, no  :( :unknown: