Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: wow. Doesn't make sense  (Read 887 times)

Patrick

Texted this one External Link/Members Only and said that if her photo's were accurate I'd love to meet up. She originally responded that the photo's were accurate.... and then (all via text) she went absolutely ballistic and asked me not to contact her again. I responded that I'd be happy with that, but thought my question reasonable... which sparked another volley of texts which ended in a number of texts which just said ? ? ?

By this time I was amused and was determined to pull her tail a bit, so just said her photo's were good but I didn't like her temper. I then received a text message which said "I like you, you're cool, Do you wanna see me?"

By now I was puzzled and said that I'd rather not as she originally asked me to not contact her. I received another text which said "do you always do what woman asks you to do".

More tail pulling to be done here I figured, so I phoned. Is she German? Hell no! "You must think I'm crazy beetch". Um, well, yeah I do actually. Did I book? Did I hell. Godknows what would happen if we actually met. Guys.... beware of this 'un

Offline hottext72

Yes there has been a few comments made about this girl recently, and she has been responding on UKP, so lets she what happens, in response to your thread.

Must say her photos are accurate and she has a great body, it just seems her attitude can be a bit strange.  :mad:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Roth