Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CuteAsFuck returns?  (Read 1787 times)

Offline Ellroy44

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So, this new profile popped up yesterday. Pics look like her and her likes are the same :unknown:
Got an alert on it though and the AW feedback looks a little shady. Good news if it is her, what do we think guys?

Offline Jamesthegreat78

What do we think? Teeth? It's been mentioned on here she has very bad ones. Anyone able to confirm either way? Would put me off if she smiled and I immediately thought 'eeeuuugggh'!

Lz-129

The profile is only 1 day old but already she's aged a year!  :rolleyes:
Is she 19 or 20?

Offline Ellroy44

The profile is only 1 day old but already she's aged a year!  :rolleyes:
Is she 19 or 20?

Yeah, I noticed that too :D Does seem a little dubious  :unknown:

bristolqwerty

Have been in touch, seems the same Belle but 20yrs instead of 19yrs, comms from her are exactly the same if this helps.  Very tempted with those likes.

Offline SWfunGuy

Looks and sounds like her. I think the age thing is just a sign of her general scattiness. If she was 19 for most of last year she must be very close to 20, if not already.  I found her comms to be somewhat erratic last time so will be interesting to see if she's any more committed this time. It's holidays so she must have plenty of time on her hands for meeting. Shame outcall only at the mo.

Offline Ellroy44

Yeah, I'm inclined to agree that it's her. Fired off an email so we'll see what happens.  :D

Offline JimmySW

My notes from her old profile:

Have received responses from both, looks ok to book later in the week.  I never usually contact two at the same time as I am not a time waster but genuinely am torn between which one to choose. Indigo sounds lovely on the phone, very giggly, could be fun.  CAF offers more services but at her discretion so this could go pear shaped fast, also she is a little slimmer/ fitter and sounds more confident in her services. Andy ply 5/7/15

Private photos show perfect size 6 with B/C boobs unshaven?

She's back in Plymouth, no feedback since July and some of that isn't great!

No DFK – it was not listed on her AW Likes list - so I checked before the meet and she replied by text “yes I do, it’s my mistake it’s not on the profile”. Otherwise I would have cancelled. Unfortunately in reality it was just lip service, despite my efforts to try to insert my tongue...  :thumbsdown:
She had agreed to bring all her toys but forgot, just a tiny handbag big enough for one condom.  :thumbsdown:
I enjoyed looking at her pretty face and petite bod as we fucked in several positions. She made some nice noises and seemed to enjoy it, but I didn’t feel any real passion from her (no DFK, no smiling).
I enjoyed RO and RIM on her, she tasted nice, and took a thumb in the bum whilst being licked.  :thumbsup:
BJ was good with CIM to finish, and she swallowed without being asked. That was great and definitely the highlight.  :dance:
She only had 3 feedbacks when I saw her. I asked her why as she said “I don’t know, I have seen a lot of guys but I don’t get much feedback”.

talln1ck

Yeah, I'm inclined to agree that it's her. Fired off an email so we'll see what happens.  :D
Let us know how you get on.

Offline Ellroy44

Been a week now and she still hasn't bothered to read my email even though she's logged in several times. Not a promising start for her new profile  :unknown:

bristolqwerty

Attempting an 1.5hr outcall as I'm out of the house and staying in a hotel.  I'll leave a review if it goes ahead.

Offline Ellroy44

Attempting an 1.5hr outcall as I'm out of the house and staying in a hotel.  I'll leave a review if it goes ahead.

Any joy Andy? She does seem mighty illusive if you ask me :unknown:

bristolqwerty

Not booked yet, more likely to be at the end of the month.  I'll make contact  again when I'm ready to book as it just comes across as time wasting. I did exchange a few emails with her, she seems a lovely young lady.   Her AW profile hasn't been updated for a bit.  She had lots more photos on her old profile. 
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 11:50:05 pm by bristolqwerty »