Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shelovexo nr Penzance  (Read 601 times)

Hawdit

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Contacted Shelovexo via adultwork, it took a little persistence to get in touch and make a date.

Finally got there, here place is not the easiest to find.  Once there her place is shared private accommodation, fairly discrete.  She will not be winning housemaid of the year, very typical teenage flat, chaotic but not grubby.

She however is an absolute stunner, tall thin, smallish pert breasts, looks like Sally Bretton.

Friendly but nervous from the off, but nerves soon dropped.  She was very accommodating to my own requirements, she enjoyed being played with and receiving oral, she gave great OWO.  Pussy was lovely and tight when she got on top of me, got herself off riding my cock when we turned to missionary, I didn't last long splurged my load all over her tummy and tits.  Nice relaxed natter after, so natural and obviously got a brain in her head.  Throughout the session, she seemed to enjoy herself and was always eager to please me.

I will be going back to my new favourite lady but first I am off on my travels.   :cool: