Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jennifer G in Bristol.  (Read 1580 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Another hottie who seems to have a long list of enjoys!  :lol: :rose: :lol:

BiggishSi

Very familiar sound to her profile! Stolen from Soph methinks!

Offline Roth

Romanian maybe?  :scare:

Most of her AW feedback is from punters who have little feedback themselves which is suspicious.  Only one from a punter with 27 feedbacks himself and he says she's vanilla and didn't offer anal.  :dash: :dash:

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

I went to see her in a Farringdon flat, earlier this year, but I didn't go through with the punt. Reason being, I had to wait for her WG mate to finish with a client in a room we were going to be using. I didn't know how long I would have to wait and I was impatient, so I left. She wasn't angry or upset about it. She seemed pleasent, so I kept her on my HL for the future. I do notice that she seems to work all over London (and outside London). Also, some woman dealt with the calls, not her.

Here are the WG she probably works with...

SirFrank

I went to see her in a Farringdon flat, earlier this year, but I didn't go through with the punt. Reason being, I had to wait for her WG mate to finish with a client in a room we were going to be using. I didn't know how long I would have to wait and I was impatient, so I left. She wasn't angry or upset about it. She seemed pleasent, so I kept her on my HL for the future. I do notice that she seems to work all over London (and outside London). Also, some woman dealt with the calls, not her.

She might not have been, I would have. She wouldn't still be on my hotlist after that little stunt

Offline Roth

Bad news!   :thumbsdown: Ones to avoid then.  :scare: :scare:

Islander

My personal first rule of punting is never see a WG who only has pro photos on show, you'll always be disappointed in the flesh as the camera definitely does lie...

touch.and.go

"pleasant and service-minded" to quote one of her positive reviews. Fuck "pleasant"

Offline Roth

"pleasant and service-minded" to quote one of her positive reviews. Fuck "pleasant"

+1 :hi:

filthyone