Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelica, Newent, Glos.  (Read 1741 times)

spkmstr48

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 mins / £70

Good comms, met at the door by the girl pictured on the profile, picture probably not recent as she seemed a little bigger. Mind you I'm one to talk!

Location was a house near the centre of Newent (easy to get to from Hereford). House tidy if sparsely furnished, I was let to an attic room (cosy). After handing over the paperwork was offered a shower and clean towel. After a quick wash I rejoined Angelica in the room, she was wearing matching black lingerie and holdups.

Started with some light f/kissing, removed her underwear and sucked on her lovely small tits. On to covered oral, me sitting on the edge of the bed, her kneeling between my legs, nice...

Asked if I could stand up? She said yes but no deep throat (shame).

Reversed positions so I could give her pussy some close attention. She started to warm up but said no fingers inside.

Moved on to sex in mish for the finale. Got some good pressure on the front of her pussy by leaning back giving her an orgasm signalled with a nice red flush on her chest. Sped up to finish myself whilst looking into her eyes.

Would I see her again, maybe not, too many rules and not submissive enough for me.

l
Asked if I could stand up, she said yes but said no deep throat
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 11:27:22 pm by spkmstr48 »

Offline nigel4498

She has just turned up in my AW search for RG21 Basingstoke this morning.
Looks quite tasty and I am very tempted but your review has made my dither as not to sure now.
Does she do OWO and RO?
I quite like to slip a finger in too but see she said no to that.
The fact that you wouldn't return has but a doubt in my mind now.
Think I'll put her on hold for now.
Cheers for the review btw.

spkmstr48

She has just turned up in my AW search for RG21 Basingstoke this morning.
Looks quite tasty and I am very tempted but your review has made my dither as not to sure now.
Does she do OWO and RO?
I quite like to slip a finger in too but see she said no to that.
The fact that you wouldn't return has but a doubt in my mind now.
Think I'll put her on hold for now.
Cheers for the review btw.

OWO no
RO yes
She's nice enough but a bit vanilla for my tastes which makes her a one visit girl. If I hadn't seen her would I do it again might be a better question to ask me as the answer is yes as I like to fuck girls I've never met. Now she's not in that category anymore, I'd need more to make me return.

Also she's £10 over the going rate for her service level. As I said she's a nice girl and I enjoyed seeing her but there's lots of nice girls out there.

So in conclusion, your call, last girl I recommended was Claudia who's better in my mind and cheaper but not to all tastes so reluctant to tell you to go for it...

Offline nigel4498

My tastes are vanilla but as you say she is a bit over the price for that service.
I will keep her on my hotlist for now but as she seems to tour I will probably not get round to see her.
Cheers for that.  :hi:

vw

Seems to have reappeared today, for anyone interested including me !

spkmstr48

Seems to have reappeared today, for anyone interested including me !

She's nice enough, worth a visit. Small room up lots of stairs if memory serves

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

Offline Cunning Punt

Also she's £10 over the going rate for her service level.

+1
Particularly as only light FK, no OWO and no fingering. Or if you want OWO / CIM it's £90 half hour/£120 an hour, which puts her in a bracket occupied by many top WGs.

However, thanks for spotting she's back virtualwaster as she seems worth a half-hour if the area, if she's a pleasant, good-looking girl who is willing to have an orgasm, as the OP says.

vw

+1
Particularly as only light FK, no OWO and no fingering. Or if you want OWO / CIM it's £90 half hour/£120 an hour, which puts her in a bracket occupied by many top WGs.
Just normal Glos rates TBH, saves getting train out for something different.