Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Therapy  (Read 2421 times)

Offline whackjob

What do the forum make of this? Despite being on AW states “ No sexual services - ABSOLUTELY NONE “

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline michael.fannymore

Strange one. Also you can only book a morning appointment and there is a long waiting list lol

Offline hunkybc

Online MajorPayne

Sounds a bit dodgy to me!
£60/hour for massage only is not value for money when you can easily get a massage for £30+

Offline danno2

I sent her a message on AW, but never replied

Online Thecunninglinguist

She now has a red AW review and hidden ratings.

Offline PepeMAGA

Maybe someone should email her the purpose of AW

Offline Dodgelad

Plenty of other options about  :thumbsup:

Offline michael.fannymore

Another similar profile, same area but some photos on this one. Same thing, nothing sexual etc etc

Offline Biff6

They state that they are a masseur which usually means that they are male. Is that what you are after?

Offline NottsThaiLover

They state that they are a masseur which usually means that they are male. Is that what you are after?

But claims to be a 47 year old straight woman. Maybe doesn't know the difference between masseur and masseuse? :unknown:

Online MajorPayne

Another similar profile, same area but some photos on this one. Same thing, nothing sexual etc etc

Suggest you look elsewhere these masseuse are overcharging.

Offline Lincs.man1

I think ILO might be able to help you out with this one unless, someone has stolen his ID! Review on AW but zero ratings for ILO. ILO - You might want to keep your eye out for this possible imposter.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 09:13:27 am by Lincs.man1 »

Offline NottsThaiLover

I think ILO might be able to help you out with this one unless, someone has stolen his ID! Review on AW but zero ratings for ILO. ILO - You might want to keep your eye out for this possible imposter.

Reviewer is Ilikeoral v iloveoral.