Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage  (Read 2486 times)

Offline Sham12345

Anyone tried this massage place in Nottingham west bridgford

Thai Massage with Hot Oil Massage / Sport Massage and Hard Massage
External Link/Members Only

Offline Time2blow

I called this place a while ago I asked the lady if there was happy ending but she said no. I don’t no if it the truth but I’m just going by what she said unless someone say anything different.  :angry: you don’t wanna go there thinking you get a happy ending and you end up disappointed with a very stressed muscle between your legs haha  :angry:

Online MajorPayne

£45 for an hour's massage is good value, if she is any good.

Offline fredhiggins

I called this place a while ago I asked the lady if there was happy ending but she said no. I don’t no if it the truth but I’m just going by what she said unless someone say anything different.  :angry: you don’t wanna go there thinking you get a happy ending and you end up disappointed with a very stressed muscle between your legs haha  :angry:

why on earth expect an answer on the phone? :unknown:

Offline l1mpd1ck

why on earth expect an answer on the phone? :unknown:

Some people don't like the WSWS element in the massage scene.  However, these ladies rarely have explicit adverts and they also often have a legit side to their business as well.  There are, therefore, a lot of them who might offer some extras in the room but would never discuss them with an unknown stranger on the phone/text/whatsapp

Online badsin

Online Dipper

Online MajorPayne

Got another massage planned for later in the month that I found on freeads

Curious to see if she does anything extra I see add clearly states no sexual services.  No problem if she doesn't as I'm going for the massage.

Miketheknight22

I always assumed it had to say that to conform to the host sites T & C’s. Hope she does for your benefit!

Offline jack01

I saw this lady a couple of weeks ago. The massage itself was really good and just what I needed. A proper undraped deep tissue/thai massage without being too brutal.  The lady was dressed in quite a skimpy silk like gown tied around the waste. With a a thai massage you get the straddling over your back and legs while face down, which felt really nice. I would say she's not young, around 40 ish but has a lovely petite body.
Towards the end of the massage I asked if there were any extras available and she told me that she would do HR for an extra £20 to which I agreed.
Unfortunately it wasn't good. No build up or sensuality. It was straight in, whack, whack, whack, even before I was hard enough.
In the end I had to ask her to stop as it wasn't doing anything for me.
In short, brilliant massage.......disappointing ending
Banned reason: STD allegations
Banned by:

kwr10

Had massages there before, and they are excellent, but never any indication extras were on offer.

Think it just is genuine, very good Thai massage.

Online MajorPayne

Visited Mam recently. 

She was dressed in dark leggings and top, in no way dressed to excite.

Asked to undress but leave pants on, a good indication nothing extra would be available.

Paid £30 for an hour and got a really good Thai massage out of it.  Didn't expect any extras and didn't receive any hint that they were on offer.

~~~~~~~~~

I had planned to see Tyler at Massage Northampton after visiting Mam.   But got a text to say that she had not come into work.  "Strike One"

External Link/Members Only.

Quick look on AW and saw a number of girls who at first glance ticked my boxes.  However opening their profiles it would appear that Northampton may well be the bareback capital.

Eventually found chanelsexy and sent her a text asking if it would be possible to meet up later that day.   No answer . . . . "Strike Two"

« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 06:35:15 pm by MajorPayne »