Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tempted, but I know what you will say...  (Read 1403 times)

Offline NervousJ

External Link/Members Only

I know what you will all say, but Christ, she is faf... Do you reckon Romanian..

I phoned her up yesterday but ended going else where, she sounded a right fucking misery...

But I am so tempted....What  do you reckon, fuck  all like the photos, or il end buried in concrete....  :P

Online PepeMAGA

nothing on image search, but to me they look like webcam stills.
maybe book and go on the assumption it wont work out (left the money in the car etc etc) and have a plan b so you don't end up banging whatever's behind the door, just to empty the sack.
interestingly, one of the images the best match was the capital of Romania.

TheNewSeeker

I know what you will all say, but Christ, she is faf... Do you reckon Romanian..

I say don't be nervous, do her. If she's good I'll be soon after you, she's gorgeous.  :P

But be prepared to walk.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 10:34:53 pm by TheNewSeeker »

Offline NervousJ

To be continued....  :D

I think you are all right, go with the idea that you are going to walk.....

mediumjoe

Phone her up again Jimmy if she still sounds as miserable as fuck give her up --that miserable attitude is contagious- and we wouldnt want a miserable nervous Jimmy now would we.

Offline sireel

The girl on the phone isn't necessarily the wg though

Offline NervousJ

Phone her up again Jimmy if she still sounds as miserable as fuck give her up --that miserable attitude is contagious- and we wouldnt want a miserable nervous Jimmy now would we.

Ha ha ha, very true... I'm miserable and grumpy at work, god forbid when I'm balls deep...

Offline ir34

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Asha sounds Indian.

It is an Indian name, but ad in VS states Caucasian.

Offline NervousJ

Jesus, moral of this story is my punting instincts are dreadful.... :scare:

Rocks up and was greeted by probably the girl in the pics...really pretty great bod..

Errrrrm that's where it ended...sadly for me I handed over £60 and fucked her... Seriously I fucked better girlfriends, no interest, no kissing, honestly she had no idea.... Fucking useless, tried to stop me giving the full Nervous length bu putting hand on the shaft...

I could have seriously just stopped and left it was that bad, so pounded her u till I came and left down the street getting dressed as I went.... Romanianand that will be my last experience with them...

Deffo AVOID....

Need to get back on my punting horse, after my glorious punt with the columbian on Wednesday this has left me feeling shit....oh well, I guess you've all been through the same. Il put it down to my beginners experience.....

Ha ha ha ha, lesson learned... Pass me the Merlot........

TheNewSeeker

Ha ha well done mate, sorry it didn't work out; shalln't be following you

Hate penetration preventers. My only experience of that was a too pretty to be true on Viva Street.

Offline webpunter

I wonder how much Rebecca Moore is being paid for the Vivastreet ad that pops up ?

Online PepeMAGA

Nice one for TOFTT anyway. I think the AW search function of excluding certain countries of origin is handy.