Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Audy  (Read 601 times)

Offline montana1977

Hi, I have seen this girl being mentioned a couple of times and wondered if anyone has actually met her and can give any advice. Ive only noticed one review of her so just wondered if anyone else had met her, you can send me a private message if prefer not to reply here..thanks

Believe she used to be called VIP Audy but know has the new profile below...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

mediumjoe

Well Montana having read those other two reviews  I don't think I would go anywhere near her she still hasn't got  protected sex on  her list and the previous poster was offered BB ,anal BB is very very risky , also have you checked her verification photograph ?very strange looking girl ?
 I should start looking somewhere else if I was you Joe

Offline montana1977

Thanks Joe, I didn't notice those reviews until after I posted the question. I have since then been told that the girl on the link I mentioned is not actually Audy even though shares the same adultwork code...anyway thanks for the advice

Offline newinnotts83

Doesn't seem like anyones seen her yet to see who the switch is. Same profile details and pics on vivastreet

Offline PepeMAGA

Well Montana having read those other two reviews  I don't think I would go anywhere near her she still hasn't got  protected sex on  her list and the previous poster was offered BB ,anal BB is very very risky , also have you checked her verification photograph ?very strange looking girl ?
 I should start looking somewhere else if I was you Joe

funny, I've heard of the Audy TT, but not the Audy BB....