Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elle-2013 - Derby  (Read 2124 times)

GolfNut

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So I thought I'd try a newbie and this one caught my eye for a variety of reasons. Mainly her excellent AW feedback, but we know how much of a red herring that can be, so I was a little sceptical.

There's very little on here about Elle apart from a single review which is not that recent, so although not a TOFTT it was a bit of a risk considering as you know I tend to play it safe most of the time.

Elle is a size 14 and I'd say that was about right although she is not my typical size 8-12, so was venturing into unknown territory with a much larger curvier girl than any I have seen to date.

Her likes ticked my boxes perfectly so I was interested enough to book an hour. For those of you who know of Ellie Rose in London, she's probably the curviest I've met to date, and she is without doubt one of the very best out there so size was not an issue for me.

Comms were excellent from the word go and everything was crystal clear. She has an offer of £100 for the hour during specific times of the day but excluding CIM, so I opted for the normal £120 hour.

Excellent Location on the outskirts of the city. Parking could be a problem but I managed to park nearby and walk to her place on a street of terraced housing. Got in okay but there were one or two people about.

Got in to her place which was nicely decorated, and met Elle. She greeted me with a nice kiss and a big smile. She looks nowhere near her thirty years of age. I'd have guessed at mid twenties. She has a nice pretty face, not much make-up more GND which I actually prefer, and Rubinesque curves. Small firm titties with little perky nipples, big hips, arse and legs.

She's quite tall too at 5'6". She was naked under a silk gown and looked like she meant business, so I handed over the dosh and followed her up to the bedroom and then it began.

So started off with some DFK and she's a great kisser and asked me what I like. "Everything" came my reply. We had a giggle and definitely hit it off. She created a very relaxed atmosphere and was pretty much up for anything I wanted. She undressed me and went down straight into very very good oral, giving me constant eye contact as she slurped spat and sucked away. This was a good, no a great start.

So I laid her on the bed continued with the kissing, then sucked her nice tits. Smallish but firm with nice little nips. Then I went down on her pussy decorated with a neat landing strip and a finger slipped inside indicated she was very wet already, so I spent a while juicing her up some more with fingers and tongue. She was on the verge pretty quickly but told her she wasn't to come yet, so change to some more cock sucking and then she sat on my face and ground away. She was very wet and so I decided we should enagage organs. Covered me up and I went on top in mish. This was a very different experience being with a larger girl but she was very accomodating and seemed much more responsive than many of the waifs. She was genuinely enjoying herself and was not long before she came and if she was faking she deserves an Oscar as she was soaking wet and trembly legged.

A quick rest and into doggy, which was nice, a bit of hair pulling and arse slapping as I revved up the pace and another orgasm soon followed.

I was now knackered and she rolled me onto my back slipped off the jonny and began sucking furiously. Not as deep as some but with great skill and dexterity I blew in her mouth and I beckoned her to come up and snowball it into my mouth with a sloppy kiss. Hmmm rather nice way to finish.

We chatted, kissed and cuddled for while and I started stroking her pussy which was still very wet and blow me sideways but GN Jnr was stood to attention which is a complete rarity and so we had a quick bit of covered mish but Jnr decided he'd had enough action and went back to sleep after a few frantic minutes.

We lay together for a while chatting and kissing. Elle admitted she was a little intimidated by the girls on my AW account as she could see that she did not fit the mould of my typical type, which was true. But I tried to explain that in reality physique matters much less than one would imagine. Attitude, enthusiasm and a nice demeanour count for much more in my book and Elle has all these qualities in spades. She's intelligent, articulate and good company too, so I did enjoy my time. She's not a clock watcher as we did overrun slightly and she was okay with this. I'll definitely be heading back to see her again at some point.

Got dressed and headed back up the A52 feeling well and truly drained.

So quite a different experience for the Golfing nutter but an enjoyable one indeed and I'd say for those of you who like the larger ladies this one is definitely worth a try.

Back to the Ryder Cup for me until my next punt in London!

GN

Offline Fit4fun

Get in the hole.! Great review as always. Thanks.

One that has been on the hotlist for ages but haven't seen.
She did use to offer rimming before.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Glad to hear you had a good time matey, sounds like a good find.

Offline _Bender_

Good review, Elle has been around for ages, she's a lovely girl and maybe one of the hidden gems in Derby.

I last saw her in 2014 and I think she does this around her permanent job but unfortunately I've not seen her again as her working times are inappropriate for me.

Also if she's still working from her home premises, I personally found it a bit uneasy.

GolfNut

Thanks for feedback FFF, ILO and Bender

I'm okay rimming a girl but not really into having it performed on me if I'm being honest, and although Hannah did sneak her tongue in my ass and it was indeed quite pleasurable, I wouldn't impose my hairy ring piece on anybody who wasn't up for it.

Elle is definitely a good girl and she does indeed fit this around her civvie career so is limited on how many people she sees. Not a bad thing in my book and she certainly was genuinely very horny so I guess she enjoys doing this.

I assume she works from her home but seemed okay and wasn't a problem as far as I could see. Discretion does seem to be a priority for her which is clearly understandable.

Offline Charlie Chalk

Great review, GN.

I had planned to meet her last week but had to change my plans, so this has made up my mind to get a booking sorted ASAP.

Offline mrfishyfoo

As ever a cracking review fella.  :drinks:

GolfNut

As ever a cracking review fella.  :drinks:

Thanks indeed Fishy. Looking forward to hearing the gory details of your E Mid podging raid soon  :drinks:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Great review GN. You are covering whole of EM quite well  :thumbsup:

She came highly recommended to me and I had booked to see her in Sept 2013, but had to cancel a few hours before. If you search for her using the 7-digit AW Id, you will find my post.

I have not been able to go back, as she already has a  FT job (mentioned above as well), so opportunity window is very restricted.

GolfNut

Great review GN. You are covering whole of EM quite well  :thumbsup:

She came highly recommended to me and I had booked to see her in Sept 2013, but had to cancel a few hours before. If you search for her using the 7-digit AW Id, you will find my post.

I have not been able to go back, as she already has a  FT job (mentioned above as well), so opportunity window is very restricted.

Thanks CT. Yep she's a good girl with a great attitude.

Not just the E Mids. W Mids, London, North East too. I'm like dog shit matey. Fucking everywhere!  :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

Thanks indeed Fishy. Looking forward to hearing the gory details of your E Mid podging raid soon  :drinks:

Ha !! Ha !! I've got my armour and plastic sword, courtesy of MrCB, so my disguise is well sorted. Add some of India's finest to the mix and I reckon it's going to be a tremendous session of put the sausage into the EM prepared Yorkshire pudding.  :lol: :lol:

Offline RedKettle

thanks for that - I never would have picked her up from the AW profile, could she not find a more flattering picture of her arse than that one!!!

However after reading your review she is on the HL - low down but that is mainly because Derby is low down my list  :D

GolfNut

thanks for that - I never would have picked her up from the AW profile, could she not find a more flattering picture of her arse than that one!!!

However after reading your review she is on the HL - low down but that is mainly because Derby is low down my list  :D

WYSIWYG  :hi:

Offline geoff 1171

I visited Elle, wonderful time, amazing oral skills, lovely person, really knows how to please a man and makes sure they leave happy. She's put on some weight since the pics on her profile were taken but she's looks great.