Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: @Maya24@  (Read 2672 times)

GolfNut

Looks like Maya has dropped off the face of the earth. She's not been around since the end of June and is only showing as an Erotic Content Provider.

Huge shame if she doesn't return to Derby, she was pretty good at what she did, and had a kicking body.

Anybody know if she's coming back?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online Dick Cheese

I was wondering the same thing Golfnut.I'll be gutted if she's called it a day.

Offline the_special-one92

I heard she was going away to her home country for abit, but I too have been looking n hoping as she was a top girl for a good value punt.

Offline _Bender_

Yeah, she also told me she was going back home, that was bloody ages ago, would of expected her to be back by now. Derby is truly missing her and she's the only EE who I will punt with.

GolfNut

Doesn't look like she is coming back does it?? Or she is having a very long holiday.

Surprised her profile is still active. I thought they took them down if they haven't been accessed in over a month  :unknown:

Online NervousJ

She's rather nice. Fat lips and a washboard stomach. Yummy...

What nationality was she and was she a good un....

GolfNut

She's rather nice. Fat lips and a washboard stomach. Yummy...

What nationality was she and was she a good un....

No one actually knows. Think she claimed to be Hungarian but let slip that she was Romanian somewhere. Didn't really matter where she was from, she was a good one and pretty with a fab little body. Kissing wasn't great and no fingering allowed, but everything else was pretty damned good.

Offline _Bender_

I bet she'll be back, she disappeared for nearly a year before & her profile has not been disabled.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 383
Another one I've been putting off for too long now she's gone :(

I need to put the Asians on hold and start going through the rest of my HL  :lol:

Online Dick Cheese

I hope she hasn't had problems with that asshole in Derby who was confronting punters claiming to be the girls pimp and it's put her off working.Strange if she has jacked it in that she never mentioned to any of us that was her plan.

Online badsin

I hope she hasn't had problems with that asshole in Derby who was confronting punters claiming to be the girls pimp and it's put her off working.Strange if she has jacked it in that she never mentioned to any of us that was her plan.

I'm sure the EE girls will always have the number of a flat nosed Sergei type who would love to flatten that little Asian ponce :hi:

Online j122

Logged on today, but still showing as an Erotic Content Provider.....

GolfNut

Nice one!

:thumbsup: :drinks:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Nice one!

:thumbsup: :drinks:

She appears to be logging in from within UK, otherwise one of the EE countries would have appeared at the bottm.

For those who have an AW account, it would appear that you can still send her a PM  :cool:, even if she is shown as an erotic content provider.

Offline x69x

I saw her earlier in the summer, around the end of May / early June, don't remember exactly, but she told me she was going home for 2 months, It's been much longer than that.
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Offline twiglet

I noticed she had logged on yesterday and was hoping to see an active profile again.
Definitely going to be keeping an eye on it just in case

Offline _Bender_

Happy days fellas!!! She's back!!

Available today!!

GolfNut

And she's back. Showing available today.

Form an orderly queue chaps  :P

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
For the record, in case some of the newer members are not aware.....

Just like punters, a WG needs to regularly log into her AW account, as it can become inactive.
If a WG does not log into her profile for a while and she is reported, AW can delete her profile or show it as providing erotic content only.

When this happens, her profile can remain inactive for a long while, and she does not need to access it as AW will not delete it.

For this reason, when some WGs disappear for a while, they change their status to that of an Erotic Content Provider.

Offline twiglet

Messaged through aw and she said to just contact her on my way down and she confirmed she would be available.

Tried a few times throughout the day but no answer or reply to texts.

Online NervousJ

I tried  last week but got no reply, on my list to try again....
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 08:17:43 am by NervousJ »

Offline superam

I have, here till the summer she says, all as usual  :D

TheNewSeeker

Maya's profile looks active again; profile pics updated. Best arse in the EM  :dance: