Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Herbal Clinic Cricklewood  (Read 2685 times)

Offline earlgreyman

I have, just haven't got round to doing full reviews yet, but here's a summary.

2 ladies I saw, both mixed raced (Brazilian and Jamaican) gorgeous and friendly. Place a little too conspicuous, but I didn't really care.

Brazilian girl, good english. Great therapeutic masseuse and 'mazin' body/tits - wifey material. I paid £25 for 30mins massage + £70 for b2b & BJ (covered). Bit pricey for the extras but enjoyed an oily tit wank and got me jizzing in no time with her BJ. sadly no owo.

Jamaican girl, lovely mixed raced Londoner. curvy and v pretty, but not fat - big tits. Very friendly/chatty, and great sensual massage - not really therapeutic, but sexy! paid £40 extra for a "b2b" tit wank and HJ to finish. Didn't wanna do oral or get naked below waist.

Lots of other girls available, although not seen those to judge.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 09:58:10 am by earlgreyman »

Offline fuckit

I have, just haven't got round to doing full reviews yet, but here's a summary.

2 ladies I saw, both mixed raced (Brazilian and Jamaican) gorgeous and friendly. Place a little too conspicuous, but I didn't really care.

Brazilian girl, good english. Great therapeutic masseuse and 'mazin' body/tits - wifey material. I paid £25 for 30mins massage + £70 for b2b & BJ (covered). Bit pricey for the extras but enjoyed an oily tit wank and got me jizzing in no time with her BJ. sadly no owo.

Jamaican girl, lovely mixed raced Londoner. curvy and v pretty, but not fat - big tits. Very friendly/chatty, and great sensual massage - not really therapeutic, but sexy! paid £40 extra for a "b2b" tit wank and HJ to finish. Didn't wanna do oral or get naked below waist.

Lots of other girls available, although not seen those to judge.

Thanks for the tip! Now just have to build the courage to enter without fear of being seen

Offline earlgreyman

Thanks for the tip! Now just have to build the courage to enter without fear of being seen

Aye yeah. Well, they close fairly late I think. So night time's the most discreet.

Garycole