Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luxurious massage in chelsea  (Read 680 times)

Offline lukedaw

hi just wondered if anyone has seen External Link/Members Only. want to be careful before deciding.

Offline horny_hunk

The whatsapp dp seems to be a slight older, different woman than the ones in the pic... likely a B&S
Banned reason: No reviews in 4 years and failing to reply to a Mod when questioned
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline webpunter

+1
There is a resemblance
If local it could be worth rocking up.  Fully expecting to walk
As for 75 for the hour  :lol:  This will deffo not include HE

The whatsapp dp seems to be a slight older, different woman than the ones in the pic... likely a B&S

Offline nigel4498

I want to be careful before deciding.

...is that why it took you almost two years to make a post?  :unknown:

Offline LLPunting

Listed under Greenwich but claims to be in Chelsea, bit of a difference in location.

@75 for the hr that better include HR.  Other extras may be available but I'm guessing +40 THR, +80 NHR, +150 B2B and touching likely limited   :wackogirl:.  Hope I'm wrong but given the looks and claimed location these girls are opportunists whose skills may be very limited.  If they were legit they wouldn't be on VS.

Offline webpunter

Hitting the nail on the head   :thumbsup:

Listed under Greenwich but claims to be in Chelsea, bit of a difference in location.

@75 for the hr that better include HR.  Other extras may be available but I'm guessing +40 THR, +80 NHR, +150 B2B and touching likely limited   :wackogirl:.  Hope I'm wrong but given the looks and claimed location these girls are opportunists whose skills may be very limited.  If they were legit they wouldn't be on VS.