Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GCHQ hotel - Cheltenham  (Read 2199 times)

Offline millbush

This has been relayed to me (not via the SP involved) but have heard of an SP being summarily booted out of this hotel,not sure if they were with a client or not.
Anybody else heard this,sort of put me off going there.
Banned reason: Troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sonyvaio

Didn't realise our intelligence services had started running hotels as well :)

Offline hillingdonpete

Was it Mata Hari?

I dont have a link for her

Offline hockogrockle

Serves her right for staying in a hotel where all the rooms are bugged.

Offline millbush

Serves her right for staying in a hotel where all the rooms are bugged.

:) They can probably hear the goings on without any bugging.

Offline george test

The Marriot. Whores on all floors. Apparently, through the grapevine, a punter complained about an SP staying there, received a shit service, so decided to tell management. And yes, I will do a review (not Marriot) but an SP in Bristol. My Mrs is on my case case so trying to dodge her bullet and be discrete. I even had to disable my AW account. She doesn't know about this site (Yet) :diablo:
Banned reason: Malicious unfounded 3rd party allegations.

Offline george test

SHIT. Now called Jurys Inn, not Marriot. Within spitting distance of GCHQ. Rooms not bugged, but CCTV everywhere!

Offline oap69

A long time ago it was used as the Crossroads Motel on TV and there was a lot going on there then!

Offline millbush

The Marriot. Whores on all floors. Apparently, through the grapevine, a punter complained about an SP staying there, received a shit service, so decided to tell management. And yes, I will do a review (not Marriot) but an SP in Bristol. My Mrs is on my case case so trying to dodge her bullet and be discrete. I even had to disable my AW account. She doesn't know about this site (Yet) :diablo:

Thanks George you seem to know the story.

Offline millbush

A long time ago it was used as the Crossroads Motel on TV and there was a lot going on there then!

Was it Crossroads didn't know that.

Offline Cheltclient

Appreciate we’re probably in the realms of speculation but are we thinking that there may be issues with this particular hotel going forward? I’ve not met anyone there since returning to punting last year but met a fair few girls there over the years. Always enjoyed having the ability to slip in the back entrance (no pun intended) and bypass reception. Wouldn’t be over keen to visit if there’s hotel staff on the lookout and the potential of an embarrassing scene.

Offline millbush

Appreciate we’re probably in the realms of speculation but are we thinking that there may be issues with this particular hotel going forward? I’ve not met anyone there since returning to punting last year but met a fair few girls there over the years. Always enjoyed having the ability to slip in the back entrance (no pun intended) and bypass reception. Wouldn’t be over keen to visit if there’s hotel staff on the lookout and the potential of an embarrassing scene.

Well I think it's probably a one off as described by George,the SP if it's the one I was told it was has a poor rep here so quite likely.I was also told something else about her but that's possibly speculation so I'll not say.
The girl that told me is not going to work there anymore though,the doors apparently cannot be deadlocked from insde so it's quite possible to gain entrance solely by card hence the barging in.

Offline Cheltclient

Appreciate and respect the need for discretion here but is that the suggestion, that staff barged in mid-booking? If so, what a nightmare. I’ve been thinking of lining up my next booking and made a few enquiries and there’s a few touring girls who seem to regularly use that hotel.

Not sure I’d be too keen now if there’s issues. Although I had thought most hotels have an idea that this kind of thing goes on and turn a blind eye.

Offline millbush

I think she was on her own however the staff had no way of knowing that.

Offline realpunter

Travel Lodge or Jury's - ther are 2 Hotels there!

Offline millbush

Travel Lodge or Jury's - ther are 2 Hotels there!

Jurys have never been to Travel Lodge does anybody use that?

Offline george test

Defo not the Travelodge as you need a room key card to get in the lift.
All I know from seeing another SW that a disgruntled punter, went home, phoned the hotel and told them there are a string of punters going in and out of her room. Management kicked her out. Shame, as you can slip thru the back door, have a drink in the bar and sneak into the lift and up to the room. Busy hotel too, so was easy to blend in. SPs not doing anything wrong or illegal so management should mind their own damn business.

Offline southcoastpunter

SPs not doing anything wrong or illegal so management should mind their own damn business.

i think the Hotel General Manager, and particularly his (or her) senior Head Office managers would consider it "their business" - hotel chains can and do get lots of bad publicity for "allowing" something that whilst is not illegal, but is, for the majority of the public, socially unacceptable.

So sorry mate, but your comment is a bit misguided - in the real world that we live in!

Offline simit

Interesting that The Jury's Inn promotes day use rates.  What do they think happens then?  :rolleyes:

Offline southcoastpunter

There are a number of legitimate uses for a "day room" - but there is also a big difference between the hotel management being able to claim they didn't know WG's used the hotel and failing to take any action when its been formally brought to their attention from say a complaint being made. They have to balance business income against reputation and public opinion.

Offline threechilliman

Interesting that The Jury's Inn promotes day use rates.  What do they think happens then?  :rolleyes:

Aye, makes me laugh. Does anyone use these for anything other than shagging?

Offline wombat42

Yes but at least as likely to be shagging the secretary or whoever where there is no money involved.

Offline crfc

Yes, have used them for interviews, and for visiting lecturers to gave a base in day and also when travelling and need a rest in the day if been on road all night!!! Too knackered to use them for their nefarious purposes then :(

Offline paper7

There are a number of legitimate uses for a "day room" - but there is also a big difference between the hotel management being able to claim they didn't know WG's used the hotel and failing to take any action when its been formally brought to their attention from say a complaint being made. They have to balance business income against reputation and public opinion.
Personally, would you turn income down? Selling the room might be the difference between making a loss or breaking even. If you were a receptionist and you knew what it was going to be used for, or had your suspicions, but knew that if you turned the person away and didn't sell that room you may not get your full pay for that week because you turned it down, would you do it? Especially if being paid meant you could put food on the table and keep a roof over your head? Difficult one to call when you look at it like that.