Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Decor - Swindon - Open again  (Read 1686 times)

Offline Hotspur

External Link/Members Only

Noticed this today. Called to check if open and spoke to a lady who said that they are open but under new management.

Let's see how long this lasts.

Offline shiptonlad

It will be interesting to see the first review. I only went once an had a good time!

Offline Randyandy40

Ah you bet me to it, Yes I phoned up and got the same answer but asked if they do 1.5 hour massage and she said yes £70. Might pop along Saturday afternoon.

Offline winkywanky

Does the new management have a brand new bunch of hot girls, fresh in from Wuhan?

Offline Randyandy40

Back up running as normal  :thumbsup: new management happy to see old and new people and same prices :thumbsup:

Offline Notsosoftsoutherner

Is it just Chinese decor or is the Oriental health massage opposite open again too?
That’s the one that got busted because some twat gave his missus the clap after visiting there  :lol: :lol:

Online HappyHarryIV

Is it just Chinese decor or is the Oriental health massage opposite open again too?
That’s the one that got busted because some twat gave his missus the clap after visiting there  :lol: :lol:

Oriental is closed and looks like the shop is being gutted. I doubt any massage parlour is going back in there.

Offline boozer

How'd you figure that out?

Is the one reopening on the left or right heading up the hill?

Offline boozer

Thanks @shiptonlad I haven't been to that one (fortunately it would appear).

Happy memory from the visit to the one on the fright though. Report posted.

Offline houseboot

Thanks @shiptonlad I haven't been to that one (fortunately it would appear).

Happy memory from the visit to the one on the fright though. Report posted.

:unknown: You seem confused.

Your Review said you went to the one with the yellow sign.  See picture bottom right hand side here:-

That's the one that was raided and is currently being gutted.

Chinese Decor is the one with the pink sign