Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Original-Sindy Helston  (Read 669 times)

Whorechaser

External Link/Members Only
Listed as £180 but negotiated down to £150

Met this lady recently for a 1 hour booking she is listed as £180 on adult work which in my opinion is far to high so tried my luck and got her down to £150

We met at her place which is a small flat in an estate not far from the town with parking available outside

Once through the door I was disappointed as while her adult work profile is fairly accurate I would say she's a dress size 14 and not the 12 she states and she's more like 48 like the previous reviewer mentioned and not the 43 her profile suggests, she's a friendly lady and we had a good chat on the sofa for about thirty minutes before we got going and none of this came out of my time.

Once we got going we started kissing and caressing each other on the sofa before she went down and sucked me bare, pretty good technique and wasn't long before she was on top of me while we snogged each others faces off, I spent a a fair amount of time sucking on her rather large breasts, I couldn't take much more foreplay and needed to fuck her so she put a condom on and climbed aboard and the old saying don't judge a book by it's cover springs to mind as she was a seriously good fuck ! She came loads as we fucked each other senseless for the whole hour while snogging most of that time too I filled the bag quite early ( never last long with new girls ) but that never bothered her as she was close to another orgasm herself so we just kept going :yahoo: I managed to stay hard which was quite easy seeing how much fun she was having and how wet she was as she was sliding up and down on my cock, I was having a whale of a time feeling so relaxed and in the moment that I forgot I wanted to fuck her in the ass  :cry: finally got to the hour mark of constant fucking before we separated are rather sweaty and sticky bodies. What a find !!!

We chatted a while as we cleaned up she was in no rush to get me out the door and I was there in total 2 hours so certainly generous with her time, she was one of the best fucks I had in all of 2018 my only issue is she's older than I usually go for I usually see girls in there late twenties and and not my type physically either preferring sizes 6-10 none of which was her fault but I doubt are go back personally because of this but I really can't fault the service it was superb and would highly recommend her to anyone.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 10:59:50 am by Whorechaser »

Offline nodough

External Link/Members Only
Listed as £180 but negotiated down to £150

Met this lady recently for a 1 hour booking she is listed as £180 on adult work which in my opinion is far to high so tried my luck and got her down to £150

We met at her place which is a small flat in an estate not far from the town with parking available outside

Once through the door I was disappointed as while her adult work profile is fairly accurate I would say she's a dress size 14 and not the 12 she states and she's more like 48 like the previous reviewer mentioned and not the 43 her profile suggests, she's a friendly lady and we had a good chat on the sofa for about thirty minutes before we got going and none of this came out of my time.

Once we got going we started kissing and caressing each other on the sofa before she went down and sucked me bare, pretty good technique and wasn't long before she was on top of me while we snogged each others faces off, I spent a a fair amount of time sucking on her rather large breasts, I couldn't take much more foreplay and needed to fuck her so she put a condom on and climbed aboard and the old saying don't judge a book by it's cover springs to mind as she was a seriously good fuck ! She came loads as we fucked each other senseless for the whole hour while snogging most of that time too I filled the bag quite early ( never last long with new girls ) but that never bothered her as she was close to another orgasm herself so we just kept going :yahoo: I managed to stay hard which was quite easy seeing how much fun she was having and how wet she was as she was sliding up and down on my cock, I was having a whale of a time feeling so relaxed and in the moment that I forgot I wanted to fuck her in the ass  :cry: finally got to the hour mark of constant fucking before we separated are rather sweaty and sticky bodies. What a find !!!

We chatted a while as we cleaned up she was in no rush to get me out the door and I was there in total 2 hours so certainly generous with her time, she was one of the best fucks I had in all of 2018 my only issue is she's older than I usually go for I usually see girls in there late twenties and and not my type physically either preferring sizes 6-10 none of which was her fault but I doubt are go back personally because of this but I really can't fault the service it was superb and would highly recommend her to anyone.
Nice work on the negotiating :) at £150 I'd consider going more often as ticks more of my boxes than most girls working in Cornwall.

Whorechaser

Nice work on the negotiating :) at £150 I'd consider going more often as ticks more of my boxes than most girls working in Cornwall.

I have you to thank for that  :thumbsup: I had booked pre reading your review and the age thing really put me off so I managed to negotiate down to £150 she claims that she see's regular clients at this rate and only keeps it high to attract a better clientele, I'm not so sure as it may of just been a way to save face.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 03:59:40 pm by Whorechaser »

Offline nodough

I have you to thank for that  :thumbsup: I had booked pre reading your review and the age thing really put me off so I managed to negotiate down to £150 she claims that she see's regular clients at this rate and only keeps it high to attract a better clientele, I'm not so sure as it may of just been a way to save face.
Haha you're welcome