Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CardiBarbie- Devizes, Warminster.  (Read 1413 times)

Offline Aces21

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well this profile just popped up and definitely appeals to me. Has anyone had the pleasure and not posted a report?

Offline houseboot

Considering she only registered on Monday, it's very unlikely.

Your find, your chance to TOFTT.

Offline Your_dark_knight

Hi guys

I'm pretty confident this is 'Juiceelucieex' who use to be in Devizes.

Was charging 30 quid for bj meets but it looks like she has some bills to pay now!

Offline houseboot

Hi guys

Was charging 30 quid for bj meets but it looks like she has some bills to pay now!

Possibly, there is a Review here:-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=219373.msg2220862#msg2220862

and that AW profile has now gone.

Offline Danj89

Oh shit thanks for the heads up sent an email yesterday and hasn't been read.

Offline Aces21

Hi guys

Looking at the profile again i think you could be right. I've seen JuicyLucee a couple of times and she was ok but then i joined UKP and saw that she was up to no good.

I've emailed her i'll try and dig a bit deeper to find out.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 07:20:01 pm by Aces21 »

Offline Aces21

Its definitely JuiceyLucee plus other names she's used.

I believe she is on the black list here.

Offline hamchang

She was on the BL I think because of one dubious report - a new member who only posted that, commented on that a few times, and is probably the same guy harassing her on her AW profile as well.

Offline whaleears

She was on the BL I think because of one dubious report - a new member who only posted that, commented on that a few times, and is probably the same guy harassing her on her AW profile as well.

Yeah one dubious report backed up by people like myself who knew the bloke punting her out & scamming people.

Offline Aces21

As someone who used to see her with no issues i sent an AW email to find out whether her prices and services had changed since her last AW profile.

Received an email back. And despite her protests on her profile about being asked about bareback and stating she will not. She will do it for regulars!  :scare:

Have the email saying as much. That's certainly killed any further interest from me   :thumbsdown:

Offline Your_dark_knight

Hidden Image/Members Only

So bad, such bad standards of her.

I need to do a review of her too - to be fair my two meets with her have been fine, but will explain more.