Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Delia Pretty - Oxford. Additional prices for services  (Read 799 times)

Offline Lewis

She doesn't stay in one place very long by the looks of it.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So, her profile states it's £100 for 1 hour. The only mention of additional costs are for anal, which is the usual thing for most WGs.

After a 10 min txt conversation, she mentions that if I want kissing, owo, cim, etc then it's extra.

She then reels off a whole menu list. So, what was originally £100, now suddenly becomes ridiculously expensive, and especially for a Romanian at that.

She tells me the £100 is for covered BJ, and sex. Cum once.

Closed mouth kissing: £10 extra.
French Kissing: £20 extra.
OWO: £10 extra.
Reverse oral:  £10 extra.
CIM: £30 extra.
COF: £20 extra.

I see she works with, Hot Izabelle X. I suspect the same prices apply to her as well.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Why can't they mention these extra charges on their AW profile? If I'd had known beforehand that she operated a menu system, then I wouldn't have wasted my time contacting her, nor wasted her time either.

Grrrrrr!!!

Offline Stevelondon

Think yourself lucky you didn’t actually turn up at hers and then get this extras list.

Can’t stand price list SP’s.

Sorry that’s not quite what I meant.
If I fancy someone d ouch and know in advance what an extra service might entail....... then it’s ok.
But have to admit I don’t tend to need much in the way of extras anyway.

Offline Lewis

That’s why I always enquire beforehand. Those WGs who mention extras when I’ve arrived, I’m quite prepared to turn around and walk out with money still in wallet. It’s quite embarrassing to see them beg for me to stay, and then try and discuss a compromise by offering those extras cheaper. It’s still a goodbye from me.

Offline Stevelondon

That’s why I always enquire beforehand. Those WGs who mention extras when I’ve arrived, I’m quite prepared to turn around and walk out with money still in wallet. It’s quite embarrassing to see them beg for me to stay, and then try and discuss a compromise by offering those extras cheaper. It’s still a goodbye from me.

You’ve got the right idea and it’s something I dislike intensely.

Because always at the back of my mind (as the SP is haggling) that whatever compromise we make on price....... will ultimately result in a shit service.
Like you at the first sign of “No bby, is essra”
I turn and walk.

Offline Lewis

And yet I still get conned sometimes. See my recent review.

Paid for an hour. Got 15 mins. Got caught by one of the oldest tricks in the book.

Offline Stevelondon

Shit happens to the best of us.

Offline meptalon

And yet I still get conned sometimes. See my recent review.

Paid for an hour. Got 15 mins. Got caught by one of the oldest tricks in the book.

And that's exactly why we have this platform: so we can let each other know about that