Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet-Miley 20 MK?  (Read 936 times)

Alexm7

Anyone had the pleasure? looks bit like Sexy chicky who also worked out of MK and is polish, Would TOFTT but not in this weather.

External Link/Members Only

Offline l31nad

Hi, not as good as sexy chicky, pretty vanilla but did do cim which was ok but extra £20. i probably wouldn't see again there are better in mk.

Googlyguy

Any recommendations for mk at the moment?

Offline l31nad

Hi, I am pretty vanilla, but I am always on look out for wg who offers a levels, not many do tbh, or change mind when you get there lol. But apple at annabellas is good, maybe a bit passive but definitely vfm. However she isn't as great as the Web photos, she is pretty though. Hope this helps.

Offline Cunning Punt

Hi, not as good as sexy chicky, pretty vanilla but did do cim which was ok but extra £20. i probably wouldn't see again there are better in mk.

Any chance of actually doing a review, please, bearing in mind there's nothing on here? Thanks.

Offline l31nad

Hi, I would do a review but this forum gets a bit savage too easily. Sorry. Miley is a really vanilla experience and the extra cim was expected and agreed with. The punt was so so but you get that service for 60£ all in at the parlours in mk, 90£ was  a bit steep.

Offline DrConners

Hi, I would do a review but this forum gets a bit savage too easily. Sorry. Miley is a really vanilla experience and the extra cim was expected and agreed with. The punt was so so but you get that service for 60£ all in at the parlours in mk, 90£ was  a bit steep.

Plonker - Comments like this are going to generate more flak as you've just admitted you prefer to leech than contribute  :unknown:

I appreciate the limited amount of information you've contributed on this WG but if you've been & seen a few Annabellas WG's put up a review & see how you get on - UKP can be a hostile environment I know but so is punting - Contributions from new members are welcomed if they are honest & informative  :hi:

Online finn5555

I rest my case!

This site may be to much for your fragile ego (just saying)

Offline DrConners

I rest my case!

Didn't mean to offend your delicate sensibilities  ;) - I was actually trying to be encouraging  :hi:

Carry on leeching  :unknown:

Offline l31nad

I find most of the reviews on here of working girls overly harsh. I think the reason is because generally the other members jump on a positive as white Knighting or fluffy.

Offline DrConners

I can only speak for myself, I always try to include as much information as possible that I think would help other punters in the public domain whilst trying to be accurate & honest.

Read this & the site rules & you'll be fine  :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

External Link/Members Only

Offline Cunning Punt

Hi, I would do a review but this forum gets a bit savage too easily.

I find most of the reviews on here of working girls overly harsh. I think the reason is because generally the other members jump on a positive as white Knighting or fluffy.

That's rubbish.

If a review is harsh, it's because the punter received a shit service. Extremely few positive reviews are accused of being fluffy.

You're just looking for excuses not to write a review, contribute properly and give something back after benefiting from the vast wealth of info.  :thumbsdown:

Every year, thousands of punters manage to write a review on here, so not really sure why you can't.  :unknown:

Offline DrConners

That's rubbish.

If a review is harsh, it's because the punter received a shit service. Extremely few positive reviews are accused of being fluffy.

You're just looking for excuses not to write a review, contribute properly and give something back after benefiting from the vast wealth of info.  :thumbsdown:

Every year, thousands of punters manage to write a review on here, so not really sure why you can't.  :unknown:

The highlighted bit - Just a troll CP - I won't be wasting any more posts trying to give advice.

Doubt he/she/it will be back - school home work will be requiring mummys approval  :sarcastic: