Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DUREX RECALL  (Read 1579 times)

Offline bonapati

External Link/Members Only
DUREX recall condoms because there are splitting!

Offline Blackpool Rock

Only certain batches though, I believe each condom has a unique ID number on it

Offline Marmalade

I mostly avoid Durex on principle.

Offline DastardlyDick

Bet that's caused some frantic searching and trips to shops in pro$$ie world!

Offline bhudda

Can you return your used ones?

Offline Blackpool Rock

Can you return your used ones?
If you take them to the local butcher to "upcycle" for use as sausage skins  :vomit:

Offline bonapati

Can you just imagine “in the heat of the moment” asking the WG to check the batch number?  :rolleyes:

Kinky Foxx

Reciting batch numbers?

Sounds like a good technique for lasting just that bit longer.......Cool!    :thumbsup:

Offline macman26

Can you just imagine “in the heat of the moment” asking the WG to check the batch number?  :rolleyes:

Bet 'HP' is not worried!

Online scutty brown

Its only ten batches of latex-free condoms that are affected, relatively little used

"Ten batches of its non-latex Real Feel and Latex Free condoms with expiry dates between December 2020 and February 2021 are not passing "stringent shelf-life tests".

As a result, they could burst if used towards the end of their expiry dates. "

Offline Peterbry

I've had Durex split on me on numerous occasions, so much so I don't buy them anymore and buy Skyn instead, and they've only split on me once.

Offline thor555

This is great always have durex laying around at home as there is no action with the other half better chuck these straight out just incase they are used one day!!!

Offline Marmalade

Durex are a shite company. Their motivation is profit. Their only interest in the customer is avoiding bad P.R.

Increased competition has made them improve some of their products, nothing else. Their standard condom used to be far too short even for a less-than-average length penis. In other words, they would risk coming off because Durex were saving on materials.

They also to my knowledge tried to blackmail a reviewer that tried to point out that compared to other condoms they were not very good. They were also difficult to unroll and had few variations available.

I suspect their come back was a non-latex condom that was marketed with the name Durex barely visible. It was taken up by Gum and family planning clinics fir latex-intolerant customers. Then they brought out silly gimmicks like a vibrating ring (which did fuck all and is barely sold now).

In South Africa (a country where sexual abuse with threats is apparently rife) their Twitter campaign included edgy sex jokes including a tweet that supported sexual abuse.

Why did God give men penises? So they’d have at least one way to shut a woman up. #DurexJoke

Or slightly sick ads like this:
External Link/Members Only

They got into trouble for lacing condoms with benzocaine in India to “make it more pleasurable” (which just numbs your cock so you don’t come so quick).

Or this crappy slogan that rightly got banned in Thailand:
(translation from Thai of the Facebook ad as) “28% of women who say no give in at the end”

Russia banned them a couple of years ago for faulty paperwork (Russia ffs!). Though I don’t hold that against them so much — just shows they are a company that doesn’t give a fuck about doing things properly.

I make no apology for boycotting them. They are cunts. And most of their products are still pretty crap.

TailSeeker

Damn Marmalade you come with the dirt, I am impressed. I knew they were the most common to break, but guessed it was similar to that black cats are more likely to get into an accident than yellow (more common, so more issues noted).

Pleasante rather than durex are the condom of choice at the clinic I go to, but goddamn can some of those be thick as fuck. And generally too small girth wise for even average. They're large are still a Skyns standard.

Offline bonapati

Let’s just hope the recalled doms are not sold off through the back door in some far out third world countries.

Offline mr.bluesky

Let’s just hope the recalled doms are not sold off through the back door in some far out third world countries.

Do third world countries ever use condoms  :unknown:

Offline mr.bluesky

If you take them to the local butcher to "upcycle" for use as sausage skins  :vomit:

Thanks Blackpool rock you've put me off sausages for life now  :scare:

Offline Marmalade

A tiny batch ?? I don’t think so. And yes, most third world countries use condoms. Bigger ones have their own brands.

Offline django0700

Tried Skyns based on recs here....Bloody awesome.. I don't think will use anything else again....

mrhappypants

I've had Durex split on me on numerous occasions, so much so I don't buy them anymore and buy Skyn instead, and they've only split on me once.

As a teenager a mate’s party trick was to get one over his head down below his nostrils then blow it up like a balloon

=

you are bullshitter.

Online scutty brown

Dunno if they still do, but at the height of the AIDs scare, the Indian government used to pay young kids to stand at busy city road junctions and petrol stations, handing them out for free to westerners in taxis. They'd just walk up and drop them into any open car windows

Online sparkus

I do find their thick ones reliable and also a good fit (I clicked on this story as soon as BBC reported, turned grey).

Online scutty brown

I do find their thick ones reliable and also a good fit (I clicked on this story as soon as BBC reported, turned grey).

I thought the thick ones only came in "small"?

Offline Branny

Hadn't heard this before, bit shocked knowing the potential risks. Thank you OP and Marmalade.

Online scutty brown

Hadn't heard this before, bit shocked knowing the potential risks. Thank you OP and Marmalade.

there's no realistic risk
its just a few batches of non-latex condoms which might fail if you keep them too close to the expiry date............probably means you can store them for four years instead of five. Who keeps condoms that long?
Load of hot air over nothing