Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hairy pussies east mids.  (Read 2165 times)

Online Dipper

I’m after some bushy fun, would people be kind enough to post any links that’d help me (and others interested) regarding this.  :drinks:

Offline GoldTop

Give my Mrs a fucking ring.........07....

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

I can’t remember the last time I saw a girl with a hairy bush - including my missus. I can’t remember when this shaving thing started, but it seems to have been the trend for a long time. I’ve been conditioned now into being upset at the sight of a hairy minge.

Online Dipper

Give my Mrs a fucking ring.........07....

Carry on…. :lol: I’d happily oblige :lol: depending on rates :lol:
« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 10:51:37 am by Dipper »

Online Dipper

I can’t remember the last time I saw a girl with a hairy bush - including my missus. I can’t remember when this shaving thing started, but it seems to have been the trend for a long time. I’ve been conditioned now into being upset at the sight of a hairy minge.

Me neither come to think of it, other than the odd tuft here and there. I do remember one at DL being talked about here that offered it for a time. But I’m unsure of her name.

Offline Uk765

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=395777.0

Not a hairy fanny but a hairy ass. I suspect she may have shaved it though since she text me in as strop regarding the review.

Online Dipper

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=395777.0

Not a hairy fanny but a hairy ass. I suspect she may have shaved it though since she text me in as strop regarding the review.

Not a bad shout IF she grew it all providing she kept herself fresh. Your “ass has a beard” comment was a ‘lol’ moment for me :D

Offline ZeroCount

Are you into Chinese lasses? That's the only place I've seen hairy pussies lately. See the latest review of "Lily kk". No idea if that particular girl is unshaven, but in my experience most of the girls who work that location tend to be.

Online Dipper

Are you into Chinese lasses? That's the only place I've seen hairy pussies lately. See the latest review of "Lily kk". No idea if that particular girl is unshaven, but in my experience most of the girls who work that location tend to be.

Yes, all welcome :yahoo:

I will thanks.

Offline Captainhowdy666

Went to a gangbang at Xmas and never seen so much bush in one place.
Was fucking horrible.

Online Dipper

Went to a gangbang at Xmas and never seen so much bush in one place.
Was fucking horrible.

:lol:

Offline EvilS

I've seen Georgia at Club Classique Loughborough likes to grow her lady garden out. Might be worth asking her.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379

It’s really cute but not full bush, like 1/2 inch around the flaps then light stubble around that, but not your typical Chinese hedge

Online Charliehutton

It’s really cute but not full bush, like 1/2 inch around the flaps then light stubble around that, but not your typical Chinese hedge

As Mr Darcy described his first impression of Elizabeth in Pride and Prejudice, when translated into Cantonese :D

Online Dipper

I can’t remember when this shaving thing started,

Possibly late 80’s early 90’s on a large scale? I’ve a feeling the baywatch bikini ladies on tv at the time encouraged it to go  mainstream.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
As Mr Darcy described his first impression of Elizabeth in Pride and Prejudice, when translated into Cantonese :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Jamesbattersea

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/HAIRY%5FQUEEN%5FSIZE%5FUK

Here you go dude, i don't fancy it!! But it's hairy!!!

Offline shagmore

If you find any local let me know, love a nice hairy bush. Have had a few but not local and not be a +ve so would not recommend .
Chinese would probably be your best bet, they usually do have nice jet black twats

Good luck with your quest

Online Dipper

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As they say in these parts, that would “Tek some tacklin’..” :D
« Last Edit: February 23, 2024, 07:58:12 am by Dipper »

Online Dipper

If you find any local let me know, love a nice hairy bush. Have had a few but not local and not be a +ve so would not recommend .
Chinese would probably be your best bet, they usually do have nice jet black twats

Good luck with your quest

I will, it’s proving to be a rare thing to find. Perhaps going further afield is the answer.  :unknown:

Offline puntingfool

Suzie Small near Arnold is trimmed but still has a decent triangle. Marie at Pilsley is trimmed but it can vary from almost stubble to a reasonable garden. You'd have to ask. I've not seen her but Theodora at Loughborough has a bush. She also has a strange service and pricing structure and a neutral report on here.

Online Dipper

Suzie Small near Arnold is trimmed but still has a decent triangle. Marie at Pilsley is trimmed but it can vary from almost stubble to a reasonable garden. You'd have to ask. I've not seen her but Theodora at Loughborough has a bush. She also has a strange service and pricing structure and a neutral report on here.

Marie was a good suck and fuck. But as I recall just a light stubble on her beaver at most  when I saw her.

Offline jc1971

Try Flirty-Faye1989
External Link/Members Only
Great girl with a lovely hairy pussy

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

That’s going to take a good fucking  :lol:
That’s for a braver man  :D

Offline GoldTop

Christ - she's got more hair on her snatch than I have on my head!

Online Dipper

6ft tall with size 9 feet also :scare: :lol:

Online Dipper

Christ - she's got more hair on her snatch than I have on my head!

:lol: :D

Offline l1mpd1ck

6ft tall with size 9 feet also :scare: :lol:
....and 15st.....looks like a prop forward ( rather than a hooker )

Online Dipper

:scare:  :lol: ffs

Hadn’t seen the weight.

Offline Barry chuckle

Saw sienna at massage Northampton a couple of weeks ago and she had a hairy pussy. Not an absolute overgrown jungle but a good bit of growth to bury your face in

Offline shagmore

Try Flirty-Faye1989
External Link/Members Only
Great girl with a lovely hairy pussy

Thanks for that, she had not come up on my AW search, but AW is rather shite to say the least.

Ahhh now I see why she has not come up, only offers outcall. That is a pity
« Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 08:02:02 am by shagmore »

Offline hairymonster

Second row, too tall and pretty for a prop.

Offline Formicahunt

She may not be your thing but she's a fantastic fuck and all natural. External Link/Members Only

Online Dipper

She may not be your thing but she's a fantastic fuck and all natural. External Link/Members Only

I’d ‘take a walk on the wild side’ with her I think :thumbsup: :D

Offline scouting

IIRC she was once referenced on here in the context of Golden Showers as "pissing like a horse"  :lol:

Online Dipper

IIRC she was once referenced on here in the context of Golden Showers as "pissing like a horse"  :lol:

:lol: