Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Francesca - new girl in West Bridgford  (Read 989 times)

Online RedKettle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anybody know anything about her?

£140 for an hour is high for me, and no half hour option to test her out.

3 photos all of her arse so clearly thinks that is her best asset - suggests tits are small, hence "cute" and "perky".  Mind you I do not mind a sizeable arse!!

Likes list is short to say the least.

However location is a winner, not really any talent in WB.

Offline HailWood

Limited FB but one of the guys looks genuine in that he’s got FB from some very well known local lasses. Given his punting credentials, I wonder if he’s a member here.
Might be worth a TOFTT or at least a call to discuss her likes list!

Online RedKettle

Limited FB but one of the guys looks genuine in that he’s got FB from some very well known local lasses. Given his punting credentials, I wonder if he’s a member here.
Might be worth a TOFTT or at least a call to discuss her likes list!

I did not look at the FB, so discredited it is not on my radar. However agree that chap seems credible.

Still quite expensive for me and I prefer to try 30mins for a first time.

Have a pretty good idea of my next few punts but may look at her again in a few weeks.

Thanks

Offline Space Invader

Read -curvy size 12 as 14-16 - No kissing - £140 - no thanks -I'm Out !

Online RedKettle

Read -curvy size 12 as 14-16 - No kissing - £140 - no thanks -I'm Out !

Are you saying no kissing because it is not on her likes list or have I missed something? I suspect the likes list is not comprehensive and that would be something to clarify.

Suspect you are right on the size.

Offline Space Invader

Its not on her likes list, but then again, not much else is , no doubt it will be +£10 for this, +£20 for that - I cant be arsed tbh .- a punt is supposed to be fun -lol 

Online RedKettle

External Link/Members Only

Anybody think this is the same girl - both in WB and both claim an Italian connection.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
External Link/Members Only

Anybody think this is the same girl - both in WB and both claim an Italian connection.

Looking at her FB on AW, a regular East Mids based poster on here has seen her. Pity he has not submitted a review, or even made a comment in the exisitng 2 reviews.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 11:27:58 am by CoolTiger »

Offline HailWood

After my last experience in West Bridgford- i’ll not be returning to any lass there that isn’t well reviewed.

Offline Space Invader

Be careful the Italian connection isn't The Mafia - looks like it could be Pasta !

Offline NervousJ

Deffo confirm services, I’d be pissed  if I turned up and wanted a snog at those prices.

It reads as a gfe, but her likes list suggest it’s a £140 massage and blowy.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 04:26:02 pm by NervousJ »