Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: List of known East Midlands barebackers  (Read 126803 times)

Offline shagmore

Its easy to find the ones that advertise, simply do an AWs each for likes of BB, I have done that, and do on a regular basis, as soon as new ones pop up they get added straight to Blacklist - no doubt most of you do that anyway - helps narrow down the search for none BBs
But more difficult for the ones who don't advertise, thank god for this site

Offline beerbelly

Its easy to find the ones that advertise, simply do an AWs each for likes of BB,

My thoughts too...but keeps the SJW's Busy

Don't see the need for this thread other than listing those that  don't advertise...without looking back think they are few ...if any?

Offline mrfishyfoo

Don't see the need for this thread other than listing those that  don't advertise...without looking back think they are few ...if any?

Since starting the same in Yorkshire I've noticed a number of lasses remove BB from their likes list in an attempt to hide what they do/did.

The filthy skanks cannot hide from being listed on here though can they.  :hi: :hi:

Offline beerbelly

Since starting the same in Yorkshire I've noticed a number of lasses remove BB from their likes list

I stand corrected

wasn't a dig(ok it was) ...just couldn't understand why someone would search AW then need to cross check on here...when already listed as a like/dislike....but as I said....
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 05:26:21 pm by beerbelly »

Offline mrfishyfoo

I stand corrected

wasn't a dig(ok it was) ...just couldn't understand why someone would search AW then need to cross check on here...when already listed as a like/dislike....but as I said....

Well now you know.  :drinks: :drinks:

Please feel free to add any that you find albeit it's the closet barebackers  :scare: :scare: that are IMHO the real danger.  :bomb: :bomb:

Offline shagmore

Well now you know.  :drinks: :drinks:

Please feel free to add any that you find albeit it's the closet barebackers  :scare: :scare: that are IMHO the real danger.  :bomb: :bomb:

True, easy enough to spot the ones that do BB on AW as they advertise, its the hidden ones that are the issue

Offline mmarcus

Here we go with the skanks that have the most FB on

cumslutwhore3O of Chesterfield

External Link/Members Only

Every single one of these skanks is openly advertising bareback on their AWank profiles at the time of posting.

There’s plenty on videos online of this SP, no need to take the risk guys unless that’s your thing of course...

Looks a proper filthy whore and it remains a fanstasy to creampie her!

:thumbsup:

Offline Avg_Joe

well by blacklist just grew somewhat, and i know i've already added some others before i knew these threads were here
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline WKD123

Just looking outside my area and spotted this one:

Even better that it is only BB when you are in her poop shoot. All safe then.....
 :vomit:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Just looking outside my area and spotted this one:

Even better that it is only BB when you are in her poop shoot. All safe then.....
 :vomit:
I suppose that is a method of contraception?

Offline shagmore

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Extra £20 for CUM in pussy

Wouldn't even pay £0.20p to cum in the same room let alone in pussy  :vomit:

Offline HailWood

gorgeous if she could also look happier
It takes all sorts to make a world HP. This thread must seem like a shopping list to you  :D

Offline piercedtim

I suppose that is a method of contraception?

No contraception is 100% effective though and with this method she risks ending up with some right little shits  :lol:

I'll get me coat

Offline HailWood

No contraception is 100% effective though and with this method she risks ending up with some right little shits  :lol:

I'll get me coat
Triplets by an Irish guy so she could call them all Richard. The last one would be [drum roll]....
Dick Shit (or Richard d' tird to give him his proper name)

I've already got my coat and left the building...
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 05:21:13 pm by MikeTheBike »

Offline HailWood

Hope this works!
And even if you did still book this one, there is zero chance it is the girl in the photos.

Online Newtothisstuff

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Came across yet anther one when trawling the auto-censoreds adding to my blacklist'. This is one they confirm does bareback but even they describe her as a drugged up skank to be avoided. So she must be bad for even them to refuse to see her.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 03:24:00 pm by Newtothisstuff »

Online Newtothisstuff

I've added Horny Holly to this list as she has been linked on a auto-censored to a group in Sheffield. She is said to visit Sheffield from time to time.

Offline Avg_Joe

That and she lists it on her profile page, shame, cause she looks fit as fuck, guess the pictures are old and heavily airbrushed

Hidden Image/Members Only

..... she's available for phone chat now, perhaps a call to confirm is in order  :lol:

« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 07:29:11 pm by Avg_Joe »
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Newtothisstuff

Wouldn't waste my time or phone bill calling her to confirm. She lists it on her likes list and has plenty of blokes confirming it.

Offline mrfishyfoo

innocentmermaid22 of Northamptonshire

+447466514614 or 07466514614

Offline Itsnotshy

innocentmermaid22 of Northamptonshire

+447466514614 or 07466514614
Love the way she says she is the one you're dreaming about at night.
The kind of dream where you wake up at 3am in terror covered in a cold sweat.

Online Newtothisstuff

I love the way she says 'I will offer you unforgettable moments.'
Yeah.... like the time you spend sitting in fear waiting for the results to come back from the clinic.

Offline michael.fannymore

just noticed this one External Link/Members Onlyor External Link/Members Only
lists bareback and unprotected sex on profile

Sureshot

Jeesus, thats either a bloke, crack head or both :scare:

Offline jamesfrome

Jeesus, thats either a bloke, crack head or both :scare:

did a couple of Rb's last month and she quoted. nearly put me off my soup  :vomit:

Offline trivago

Just spotted this one...

Obviously done a risk assessment then..
"Please wear condoms but if you don’t want to inform me first and send a copy of up to date Results. "
Never seen prices this low, can it possibly be real... desperation? :scare:

Offline Dipper

Just spotted this one...

Obviously done a risk assessment then..
"Please wear condoms but if you don’t want to inform me first and send a copy of up to date Results. "
Never seen prices this low, can it possibly be real... desperation? :scare:

More than a whiff of scam about it.

Offline trivago

More than a whiff of scam about it.

Looking at it.  There would definitely be a whiff of something.. :vomit:

Offline Space Invader

OMG - lovelyJulie should definitely be charged under the trade descriptions act
Is it just me, or after reading this thread, does anyone else look at the 'girls' profiles, then look at who visits them ( probably most are now dead or riddled with disease ) and then look at who those punters have visited - I know that simply visiting a BBker doesn't mean that they did, but after seeing who they have visited it certainly changed my Hot list , and I must admit, did find that one of 'my regulars' has been visited by a bareback admirer, so mentioned it to her ( via mail ) and she has been checked out and now Blacklisted him - in future she will also check out her visitors to see where they have been !!
Do these people have a death wish or something ? 

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
OMG - lovelyJulie should definitely be charged under the trade descriptions act
Is it just me, or after reading this thread, does anyone else look at the 'girls' profiles, then look at who visits them ( probably most are now dead or riddled with disease ) and then look at who those punters have visited - I know that simply visiting a BBker doesn't mean that they did, but after seeing who they have visited it certainly changed my Hot list , and I must admit, did find that one of 'my regulars' has been visited by a bareback admirer, so mentioned it to her ( via mail ) and she has been checked out and now Blacklisted him - in future she will also check out her visitors to see where they have been !!
Do these people have a death wish or something ? 

At one point, I had a list of approx 10~15 AW punters' profiles who used to regularly see BB'ers. You were lucky in that you were aboe to look at who left them feedback, as some of the crafty ones hide their own feedback.

Also, for those in the know-how, you only need to look at how often some of these punters put up RB on AW, specifically asking for BB, from WG's who DO NOT show this in their profile!!

Not all WGs check out punter's previous feedback, especially if they accept telephone bookings. Also, if you follow this strictly, you may find your HL shrink to only a few WGs.

At the end of the day, ALL WG's go bareback with someone, could be their BF, partner, husband, pimp, selected punters, etc.

Best thing is to make sure you are always covered up, and avoid seeing known BB'ers.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 01:08:40 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline Dipper

Fucking hell.   :scare:

Prices upped as well :lol:

Offline acorn50

This has certainly opened my eyes to the number of punters that you see have visited WGs that openly advertised bareback whose names appear on multiple profiles of this type of SP.

Although it does not necessarily mean that they requested that level of service, it does seem strange that they have chosen to visit SPs that offer that level of service and therefore pose a risk when they then visit WGs I am likely to want to meet.

I will paying a lot more attention to the previous reviewers on a profile.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Not all WGs check out punter's previous feedback, especially if they accept telephone bookings.....

....and the ones that "work" for agencies get no choice full stop. They have no clue who their punters have seen before them.

Online Newtothisstuff

New profile. Just went up yesterday in Mansfield listing Unprotected Sex.

Online Newtothisstuff

Another one. Based in Nottingham. Doesn't list Bareback or Unprotected Sex inot her 'likes' list but states in her profile that she'll do it for regulars.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Space Invader

Just had this one come up on my 'alerts' notifications from AW -

Shame, coz she looks gorgeous, pity she will be riddled with disease soon -- do you think these girls know what Bareback really is - or is it their pimps bullshitting them - either way - I'm staying a million miles away !

vw

Shame, coz she looks gorgeous, pity she will be riddled with disease soon -- do you think these girls know what Bareback really is - or is it their pimps bullshitting them - either way - I'm staying a million miles away !

Screw loose i think, whats the Christmas tree stuff about?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 09:36:09 pm by vw »

Offline Space Invader

NEWTOTHISSTUFF - I saw her a few weeks /months back when she first appeared - looked interesting till I read the bit about ;Bareback' to regulars only -WTF - is she totally thick , her serving officer husband will come home to a lovely rash - or worst !!

Offline Space Invader

JUST TO CLARIFY -- when I said I saw her - I meant I saw her profile on here - no way I'm going anywhere near BBkers - I don't have a death wish !!

Offline Horizontal pleasures

profile gone

Offline Space Invader

Dead already eh - that didn't take long !
Maybe the world is a safer place - till the next one !

Offline shagmore

Fucking hell, she has had a hard life, the state of her, she would have to pay me, then I would still refuse

Offline Dipper

Fuck me thats rough. Like a cheapo Halloween scare outfit.

Bloke? Surely.