Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is Pola back?  (Read 21860 times)

Offline Juankerr

Just thought I would give you guy's a head's up as Pola's profile has just reappeared on my AW HL, at the time of posting this there are no photo's or phone number displayed though.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Bumbuttass

Now theres a christmas treat!!! Was hoping she'd return this side of chrimbo!

No number still though!! What a tease

Offline Juankerr

Thought I better post the new's when I saw it as I know she has many an admirer here!!

Offline normski

she could make a killing in the run-up to Christmas. :D

Offline Boundless

I'd go for a Pola Express for Crimbo!

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

I'm already wanking and I've never seen her!!!!! :wacko:

Offline Trevor12

I'm already wanking and I've never seen her!!!!! :wacko:

LOL! I feel the same! I really hope I'm wrong but I think it's going to be difficult for us new clients to get to book her.

Offline Bumbuttass

I've never known a WG stir up so many emotions  :lol:

Dodo

Its simples.    SHE IS THE BEST...........FULL STOP

Offline Bumbuttass

Nuff said then i guess ... Wish she would post a bloody number!

Bagsy i go first  :dance:

Dodo

Nuff said then i guess ... Wish she would post a bloody number!

Bagsy i go first  :dance:
I've got her number lads and the bids open @ £50  :P

Offline pianodave

Ive got it too and she has never ever answered the phone.

Offline curry

To late its up allready and yes its the same as before. She (Sergi) is very selective about answering the phone/text.

Offline pianodave

Maybe he's superstitious and only replies to people with an 8 at the end of their no. or something.

Maybe if we all post our punting numbers, we can work out how they decide who to answer :D

Personally, I can't be bothered. I'm sure she's excellent, but chasing prossies around begging to be allowed to pay them for a shag isn't my bag.

Dodo

To late its up allready and yes its the same as before. She (Sergi) is very selective about answering the phone/text.
In all my dealings with Pola she answers herself. I have never had any indication that she has a 'Sergi' she is smart enough to do without one.

Offline pianodave

i think you are naive (no offence)

In your review of young lucy you say she "lives" in the apartment. it was very obvious to me that there was someone in the second bedroom when i visited. just a working flat.

Also, was it you that said kate wa "going home  for christmas to see the family"  :D she laughed out loud when telling me about this, and said "of course, really im going to another city to make more money"

All EEs have a sergei hiding on the premises, in my experience.

Dodo

i think you are naive (no offence)

In your review of young lucy you say she "lives" in the apartment. it was very obvious to me that there was someone in the second bedroom when i visited. just a working flat.

Also, was it you that said kate wa "going home  for christmas to see the family"  :D she laughed out loud when telling me about this, and said "of course, really im going to another city to make more money"

All EEs have a sergei hiding on the premises, in my experience.
WTF you on about Silvero? Naivety dont come into it......just accept a simple, non provocative comment re my communication with Pola, made for the benefit and judgement of others.
And the answer to your question is 'no' but on that point, again, in my experience I have never found WG's to bothered about saying they are of to other hunting grounds. As it ever crossed your mind that they might, just might, sometimes go back home.     Or is that me being naive.
Tosser (oh!! Sorry, no offence) 
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 02:29:50 pm by Dodo »

Offline pianodave

Oh dear looks like someone needs a punt  :rolleyes:

You said you had no reason to believe she had a Sergei, why would you? She's hardly going to introduce you to him is she  :lol:

I know some folks like to think that these girls come over on their own steam, for a nice holiday, and decide to do some prossying in between trips to the ballet because they get so turned on by being shagged by random fat old men and the money is just a bonus, but I prefer to be more realistic.   :) Pola also told people she was "going home to see the family."  :D

Pola might not have a Sergei, but it's overwhelmingly more likely she does than doesn't.

Anyway, another pointless argument. As you were..

Dodo

Oh dear looks like someone needs a punt  :rolleyes:

You said you had no reason to believe she had a Sergei, why would you? She's hardly going to introduce you to him is she  :lol:

I know some folks like to think that these girls come over on their own steam, for a nice holiday, and decide to do some prossying in between trips to the ballet because they get so turned on by being shagged by random fat old men and the money is just a bonus, but I prefer to be more realistic.   :) Pola also told people she was "going home to see the family."  :D

Pola might not have a Sergei, but it's overwhelmingly more likely she does than doesn't.

Anyway, another pointless argument. As you were..
...Pointless argument, couldn't agree more so why start it. Why bother to comment on someones opinion that she may well be smart enough not to have a Sergi........why fuckin bother commenting on it.
...As for where Pola goes I reckon I know a fair bit more than you my friend.
...i'll let you have the last word........just highlight to me and others where in my review of Lucy, I said she lived in the flat.....not that it would have been such a big deal but for some reason it is to you.

Offline nomeansno

Its simples.    SHE IS THE BEST...........FULL STOP

Not the best, but she is good. She is horribly difficult to get hold of though and I've seen her before. I'd like to see her again but just can't be bothered with the hassle.

Dodo

Not the best, but she is good. She is horribly difficult to get hold of though and I've seen her before. I'd like to see her again but just can't be bothered with the hassle.
never had a prob in the contact department.

Go on then, who is better........you cant leave it at that  :rolleyes:

Offline Bumbuttass

Time out gentlemen!! Has anyone actually managed to get hold of her??

Offline Juankerr

There is a photo on the profile now.  :thumbsup:

Have not tried contacting her, I take it you are having no luck Bumbuttass?

Offline Bumbuttass

Same as you juan, not tried yet, will see if anyone else gets hold of her first.  I've managed to get hold of her previously but it can be a hassle, not sure its worth it with so much other talent about.  It'll be a nice xmas bonus if i do though

Offline Trevor12

That's the first pic i have ever seen of her. For some reason, I always imagined her as a blonde..

Offline curry

That's the first pic i have ever seen of her. For some reason, I always imagined her as a blonde..

Something is telling me that this is not the Pola we all know. Anyone seen her since her latest return?

Offline Bumbuttass

What makes you say that?  Looks like her in the picture

Dodo

Something is telling me that this is not the Pola we all know. Anyone seen her since her latest return?
It might not be the Pola you know but it sure as hell is the Pola that I know.

I suggest you keep to yours and leave this Pola well alone  :rolleyes:

Offline curry

yes its the same pola i have seen her as well she is in a different location now not by the tesco at skyline

Offline Trevor12

Does anybody know if there are any more pictures of her around, possibly on gumtree/vivastreet etc? Her current pic doesn't give much away and I'd love a better idea of what she looks like.

Dodo

Does anybody know if there are any more pictures of her around, possibly on gumtree/vivastreet etc? Her current pic doesn't give much away and I'd love a better idea of what she looks like.
Trevor, you don't need photo's. I dont give a fuck who you've seen before none of em will match up to Pola....Drop Dead Fuckin Gorgeous she is

dilettante

I've never known a WG stir up so many emoticons  :rolleyes: :P :crazy: :wacko: :D :cool: :wackogirl: :hi: :rose:

Nature-Boy

Anyone had the chance to see her recently?

Offline Bumbuttass

Profiles not active at the moment so not sure where she is, her partner Sami has her profile up but not showing available but seems to be checking the profile quite often so who knows

Nature-Boy

I'm new to punting and I've started reading this forum and as Pola has so good reviews I thought I would give her a try.
It looks like she works always with her partner in crime Samantha, so I thought she might be back too.

Does she advertise on vivastreet maybe?

White Knight

Phoned and texted her and Samantha last night...whilst the phones are ringing, not answering...so I think both are back but not yet taking bookings....good punting who gets in first...

Offline pianodave

Probably only answering to regulars.

Offline MickyB

Can you add a link so we can all enjoy her delights

Offline Stapler

Can you add a link so we can all enjoy her delights

Now - how do I search?
Never mind I'm lazy, why bother - someone will tell me!

..S..
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline bigjim

found her but its a new profile ??

Offline Trevor12

found her but its a new profile ??

She came up on my seaech for new profiles earlier today. It's the same picture as her old profile, but I don't know why she would start a new one and not just re-activate the previous?

Offline curry

She is back and same number as before and the same place she was last time

Offline Talbear

White Knight

Any-one done the deep dive during the return :dash: :D.  Both beauties not yet picking up their phones or returning text...my big friend needs dip time...

Offline Trevor12

Any-one done the deep dive during the return :dash: :D.  Both beauties not yet picking up their phones or returning text...my big friend needs dip time...

Same here, tried ringing and texting Pola but no reply. My guess is she's making enough from regulars, so isn't bothering with unknown potential weirdos.