Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New evening parlour/swingers nights opening at Blue Ice location?  (Read 1155 times)

Offline Juankerr

Saw this advertised in the back of the BirminghamMail a couple of days ago....

External Link/Members Only

Noticed the address is the same as Blue Ice but with opening times from 8pm till late and has been mentioned on the Blue Ice twitter....

External Link/Members Only

Brummiepunter

Is that Donna Marie and Layla Jade I see in the gallery?

Offline BlueRock

Yep Donna Marie way back when before the silicon. BS photos

Offline Juankerr

Is that Donna Marie and Layla Jade I see in the gallery?

Yes it is, as its a new site I guess they are using photo's of whoever at the moment as they are advertising for staff in the BirminghamMail.

I think it was First Class Suite in Selly Oak that used to have pictures of Donna Marie on their website a few years back.

slayerz999

Was there yesterday afternoon and saw tyler moore who goes by the name flame now.  Review to come on as soon. New place looks ok, was told all girls are english and new faces. Will hopefully pop into see soon.

Offline bearcat69

Thanks for the info J. :hi:

Would be nice to have a decent night time parlour option in Brum, although not entirely sure I'd want to go back to this venue, even if them extending their opening hours might make things more convenient for me.

Last punt I had at Blue Ice was just shite, and just the atmosphere of the place was pretty off putting really.

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the info J. :hi:

Would be nice to have a decent night time parlour option in Brum, although not entirely sure I'd want to go back to this venue, even if them extending their opening hours might make things more convenient for me.

Last punt I had at Blue Ice was just shite, and just the atmosphere of the place was pretty off putting really.

Even though I'm not an evening punter anymore I agree with you that Birmingham could do with a decent night-time parlour option as the others currently available are not the best, I'm not the biggest fan of Blue Ice either so whether this will be any better would be anyone's guess at this stage.

Offline ayynice

May check it out tomorrow will write a review.