Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexually, are regs the best value for money?  (Read 8017 times)

Online alabama1

In my experience, the more familiar i am with a "reg", the more time is wasted "catching up" at the expense of sex. Do you tolerate this, or even enjoy it ? Or like me, are you beginning to realise that as "regulars" we may be being taken advantage of...

Online hendrix

I mostly punt regs and I can't say that's my experience. These are regs I have overnights with and travel with, so we're very familiar. They know what I like, and what I don't, and they don't take the piss.

If you feel like that, drop them and move on!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2021, 04:38:06 pm by hendrix »

Online alabama1

I mostly punt regs and I can't say that's my experience. These are regs I have overnights with and travel with, so we're very familiar. They know what I like, and what I don't, and they don't take the piss.

If you feel like that, drop them and move on!

You are fortunate mate. Glad it has worked out ok for you  :thumbsup:

Offline PunterNumber69

I've never felt taken advantage of by a regular. I don't spend time catching up. I like seeing regulars as I know what I'm getting and we get into it quickly. I also know their dos and don'ts so no surprises.  The regular knows what I like and we just get on with it.  I prefer regulars.

Offline Pleasureseeker

Both have advantages, but for me regs know what i like, have a good friendship, and will give you priority over others.   
Banned reason: Banned HoveA83 - multiple accounts
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Arch

If anything, my regulars tend to give me extra time and favours e.g. going out to lunch at no extra charge (except I pay for the meal) before we go back to my place to have fun.

Catching up time don't cut into fun time, at least from my experiences.

In another post I also mentioned with at least one of my old regular, we have a special agreed price for overnight. If you divide the hours we spend vs. the price I paid, it would have been a pretty bad deal for her. But we enjoyed each other's company, I paid for food / drinks, and we let things flow naturally rather than having sex for 8 hours straight and I insisting on cumming 5x.

If a SP is a clock watcher she would have never be my regular in the first place  :cool:

Online alabama1

You are a lucky guy. You are fortunate to have regs like that.  :thumbsup:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
In my experience bookings with regs just get better and better. The more we get to know each other the better the sex gets, not experienced any time wasting.

One from years ago used to come up with all kinds of different things to try, I never knew how it would go until I got there. Massage with hot massage candles one time.

Online alabama1

Glad to hear it. I have never experienced any tokens of appreciation, over 4 years. She is good, but i am not treated any differently than a newbie  :(

Online B4bcock

I've not had a reg waste time "catching up" but then I usually do 30 min punts and there is less time to be wasted than in a longer session.  What I have experienced a couple of times is a falling off in the quality of service, presumably due to complacency on the part of the SP, who thinks I will turn up regardless. When that happens, I usually take a noticeable break from seeing them and, when I do return, make sure they are aware I have seen plenty of others in the interim.  Usually works a treat!

Offline Arch

Glad to hear it. I have never experienced any tokens of appreciation, over 4 years. She is good, but i am not treated any differently than a newbie  :(

For many of us (probably), there has got to be a reason why we keep going back to the same SP (thus becoming a 'regular') - it is either because of superlative service / experience, convenience, or the two people forming a mutual bond (no different than two normal people becoming friends, I supposed).

I guess 'value' is relative as well. Bottom line is if she makes you happy / satisfy, in any way that you fancied, that is the reason why you go back?

Online alabama1

I am in a happier mood coming out than I was going in  :thumbsup:

Offline Stevelondon

Alabama me old mate. I think the whole point of having a reg is because you know the service and quality of such...that you are going to get.
It sounds like to me, that if you are disappointed with that with your reg. Then you need to move on.
Surely its as simple as that.

If you were visiting someone for the first time and thought there was a certain amount of sex timewasting going on......you would never return...surely.

I have always been a little confused with the term to be honest. When does a SP become a reg.
I've certainly visited some SP's again and again and as has been said. The service is always good.....hence the return.

Offline Arch

I am in a happier mood coming out than I was going in  :thumbsup:

Then keep punting away my friend  :drinks:

I have had regular SP's for all 3 reasons I stated earlier. I even dated 3 SPs for awhile and was 'involved' with a few more over the years - too many stories, some good, some not so good  :P

Online alabama1

Stevelondon You are right mate. I am slowly weaning myself off  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 20, 2021, 05:49:11 pm by alabama1 »

Online Punterperson1971

In my experience, the more familiar i am with a "reg", the more time is wasted "catching up" at the expense of sex. Do you tolerate this, or even enjoy it ? Or like me, are you beginning to realise that as "regulars" we may be being taken advantage of...
Saw a regular yesterday as always nothing to much trouble always good atmosphere and she or I never take piss with each other eg:me overstaying unless it happens or her rushing,I have a key to let myself in if she’s late and she is a few times so now I tell her she needs to be punished if she’s late spanking then anal which she says “oh yes please” :lol: :lol:
But yeah sex is always different(ended up being hot and death fucking her in her arse(with condom)with her legs on my shoulders.

Offline teddyking

I have a reg who I seen almost once a week for 6 months. It’s a nice Thai girl who once even cut my toenails for me on the edge of a bed and fed me some great home cooked Thai food.
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Online alabama1

Nice. This is what I am getting at. Did she do those things in your paid time ?

Offline teddyking

Nice. This is what I am getting at. Did she do those things in your paid time ?

Tbh,  I only book to fuck her so whenever I’m done I normally just leave and don’t care about the 10 mins I have left. But I guess with this regular , it is nice to have this kind of treatment but I’m not stupid enough to know I’m essentially paying for it.

Offline sparkus

I generally find regs start to offer mates rates after a while and also up the service to keep you returning.

Never had any issues with catching up eating into eating out time.

Offline Milansky

Very rarely I get the catch up talk, but what often happened with regs was staying over by long times. They do start to chuck in little extra's too. On top of that a good SP will learn your likes after a while and give a much better and tailored service  :yahoo: Definitely better IMO.

Offline Stevelondon

I have a reg who I seen almost once a week for 6 months. It’s a nice Thai girl who once even cut my toenails for me on the edge of a bed and fed me some great home cooked Thai food.

Oh that Thai Green toenail curry is to die for  :D

Offline teddyking

Oh that Thai Green toenail curry is to die for  :D

Looool 🤣🤣

Offline Mr Doodle

My reg and I stopped having sec 20 years ago... we now play cards and bicker -- all part of the long term GFE..  :-)

Seriously, it sounds like a) you're taking the p155, or b) she is taking the p155 out of you.. Move on and find someone better... It is, at the end of the day, a business transaction (except for Arch - there's always an exception).

Offline bedhedred

Sexually, are regs the best value for money?

Yes, without a doubt

And by cultivating regulars I have had opportunities which would have forever been beyond my budget if I had seen the girl once and never again.

Offline lillythesavage

Sexually, are regs the best value for money?

Yes, without a doubt

And by cultivating regulars I have had opportunities which would have forever been beyond my budget if I had seen the girl once and never again.

How the fuck do you have time for regs? :D

Offline Colston36

It seems everyone except your good self finds regulars a benefit. Is that something to do with you?

Online alabama1

It seems everyone except your good self finds regulars a benefit. Is that something to do with you?

If everyone's regular was the same one as mine, then i would say yes !  :D

Online mr.bluesky

I have been seeing a regular lady for over 15 years and I know she never used to charge me as much as she advertised on her gumtree profile simply  because I became a long time regular. If she was not busy I used to stop and chat over coffee for an hour and even though she has "retired" I still visit her on a regular basis.

Offline Crockers

Regs give me:

Stuff they don't advertise as likes;
Same price before any price hikes;
A relaxed, trusting, rapport;
Tailored, natural sex as we both know what the other likes.

I only see newbies with a view to getting a new reg.

Yes, there can be more talking but that doesn't distract from the quality or quantity of sex I get.

Offline Crockers

Should have added to the above.

I think the trick for me is not seeing a reg too, erm, regularly. That way over familiarity does not creep in and a sense of novelty remains.

Online Punterperson1971

Regs give me:

Yes, there can be more talking but that doesn't distract from the quality or quantity of sex I get.
Same for me really

Offline lillythesavage

Regs give me:

That is probably the most honest post on this subject, nothing wrong with chat, how do you get the most from a meet if you do not communicate?

I think punters can basically be put in 3 categories.

Those seeking a regular to build a rapport. Like the buzz of new now and then, but hope it becomes regular.

Those that seek a new SP every time for the buzz it gives.

Those that seek a specific look, age, experience they desire but do not get in civvy land.

Then there are the few that fit none of them, like me, that has no specific type, prefers personality over services and build some rapport in a first meet, but has a very low boredom threshold.
The idea of a regular appeals, it really does and I have tried it, but always drawn to seeking something new, guess 1 and 2, I am in between and 3 too old too worry about :D

Offline Stevelondon

That is probably the most honest post on this subject, nothing wrong with chat, how do you get the most from a meet if you do not communicate?

I think punters can basically be put in 3 categories.

Those seeking a regular to build a rapport. Like the buzz of new now and then, but hope it becomes regular.

Those that seek a new SP every time for the buzz it gives.

Those that seek a specific look, age, experience they desire but do not get in civvy land.

Then there are the few that fit none of them, like me, that has no specific type, prefers personality over services and build some rapport in a first meet, but has a very low boredom threshold.
The idea of a regular appeals, it really does and I have tried it, but always drawn to seeking something new, guess 1 and 2, I am in between and 3 too old too worry about :D

No your wrong mate. Yours is definitely the most honest post on here.
Apart from mine.  :D

Online alabama1

Should have added to the above.

I think the trick for me is not seeing a reg too, erm, regularly. That way over familiarity does not creep in and a sense of novelty remains.

Very good point. A not too regular, regular. Perfect ! :thumbsup:

Offline catweazle

Something I have learnt, over decades of punting, is that if, for whatever reason, you stop seeing your regular for a while, when you eventually go back, almost always it's not as good. To be expected, I suppose, she's been seeing many customers since then, but it's almost like you have to start anew.

Offline Home Alone

I think you've hit on something here, alabama1. I'm naturally garrulous so it's something that can - and does - happen with a Regular. And, imo, that's because as you've become familiar with each other, you inadvertently reveal more of yourself. I remember the - now-retired, afaik, - SP I used to have EAS for was a 'mistress of this art', if you'll allow the expression.

The antidote is, of course, not just to see Regulars because when you mix in the occasional visit to someone you've never seen before, you'll likely get just a Service. Which was what reminded me of my old mantra from when I began punting, "I go for a shag, not a relationship!"
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 09:48:39 am by Home Alone »

Offline vindici

She is good, but i am not treated any differently than a newbie  :(

That is a bit odd. With my regs I get preferential booking (i.e. they bend over backwards to find a mutually convenient time), any chit chat is not included in my time, something to drink/nibble on, and I've even had a few pressies over the years. When prices have gone up, I've been kept on the same "old" rate.

From her perspective she should look after you as a reg, if she can't be arsed, there are plenty who can.

Offline nwluvit

I prefer regulars. Maybe cos I am older, but I find them to be good company as well as offering a good service.
Unfortunately my fave 2 have moved on-1 has left UK, the other has relocated to London and no longer seems to be working.

Offline teddyking

I’ve taken a favour to regs recently. Been losing a tonne of money on TOFTTs lately

Offline Crockers

Very good point. A not too regular, regular. Perfect ! :thumbsup:
Also, always have more than one reg. I always aim to have 3 to 5 on the go, as girls keep disappearing, so 2 are always available at any given time.

I'm down to 2 now, but am seeing a London British newbie tomorrow with a view to her being a reg. I like a dirty British GFE and fingers crossed she will cut the mustard. I am confident she will do so.

Can't wait.

Offline WelshClipper

Depends on my mood. If I just want a darn good fuck and no timewasting, I go for my regular. She may be unusual but she literally does not waste a second.

Sometimes I just want to add a notch to my punting total and go for a newbie, no idea what to expect but try to avoid long chats about nothing.

So I would say that regs do not generally waste time, but since I only have one reg, my knowledge of what is the norm may be limited.

Online boardyhell

i have 3 regulars who i meet depending on work and my particular itch
the great thing is that they are comfortable with me, they know how my todger works and they are all lovely
normally have a little chat as well,
that works for me

Offline pantywetter

I prefer regulars over the risk of new girls.

I do find that after 3-4 meets I get a bit bored and their service goes off the boil a little.  It’s human nature I think.

When I find a good reg I really like I do stick with them.

I used to have a girl called Adventurous Alex next time my train station.  I smashed her once or twice a week for 2 years (on a 30 minute rate so wasn’t breaking the bank).

Currently have 2 regs, though not as prolific.  One PSE, one GFE which works really well.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 09:55:26 am by vspanties »

Online signy

Thanks to everyone who has posted in this thread; it has got me thinking.

I punt for experiences, and especially roleplay, and generally view a SP in a particular role, and when we are done that's it. I have had very few (2-3) repeat visits. However, I am considering a longer term roleplay with the same SP, where we develop a theme with me playing the same character, but with her sometimes varying roles, probably something like 4-6 chapters to the story. We have done chapter one, and it went very well, so now onto the next and see if her performance and the novelty hold up.

So not a "regular" as you might all view the relationship, but a twist on that idea.

Offline Home Alone

I prefer regulars over the risk of new girls.

... ... ... ... ...

Currently have 2 regs, though not as prolific.  One PSE, one GFE which works really well.

I'm toying with that idea; my Regular and I are fairly vanilla but I've recently seen a new SP who's, erm, less inhibited ;) and who I could imagine seeing reasonably regularly as a counterpoint to the vanilla sessions.

Offline TJHooker

I’ve had 3 regs over the last few years.  My experiences have been.

Reg 1 - Service got better over time, after a couple years took a short break.  When I went back, services were cut down and price went up. 

Reg 2 - Services remained the same and had a good rapport, over time she started short changing me, eventually by an hour.  Was promised she’d make it up, never did.

Reg 3 - Service got really good with extras and more time and felt like meeting up with friend with benefits rather than an SP. However pandemic took hold and not been back since or punted.

Regs can be good, takes the hassle out ensuring you get the service paid for and becomes a more relaxed session. However things did in one case for me go down hill.

Offline Mr Sinister

Regs give me:

Same here I had a very good regular, was really convenient for me as she lived in the middle of my home and office so it was easy to see her whenever. Sex with her was real relaxed in terms of she knew what I wanted and how I liked it. Best of she was an absolute gem, vfm, great great ass/figure, kinda flown under the radar in that regard. Shame she went back home last year and has not been able to return.

Offline lillythesavage

I’ve had 3 regs over the last few years.  My experiences have been.

Reg 1 - Service got better over time, after a couple years took a short break.  When I went back, services were cut down and price went up. 

Reg 2 - Services remained the same and had a good rapport, over time she started short changing me, eventually by an hour.  Was promised she’d make it up, never did.

Reg 3 - Service got really good with extras and more time and felt like meeting up with friend with benefits rather than an SP. However pandemic took hold and not been back since or punted.

Regs can be good, takes the hassle out ensuring you get the service paid for and becomes a more relaxed session. However things did in one case for me go down hill.

Sounds like the first two were becoming jaded, even a reg cannot change that sometimes, if they are not enjoying the job anymore everyone is going to get a shite show.