Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 11Angelina_Clapton_views?  (Read 411 times)

warriorking

Hey everybody, anybody had the pleasure of External Link/Members Only

Offline Jimmyredcab

A fat old lady, not for me even at £70 an hour, pay peanuts get a monkey.    :vomit:

Hidden Image/Members Only

warriorking

A fat old lady, not for me even at £70 an hour, pay peanuts get a monkey.    :vomit:

Hidden Image/Members Only
:lol:  :D :D

punterhunter

Seen her a couple of times. She is much fatter than she looks in the pictures.

First time, I was extremely horny, and she was the only WG I had met who would allow me to pound her the way I wanted, but she is obese. Loads of fat hanging down her stomach, ginormous square, ale ass and she is quite ugly to look at. Her pussy also looks like an open wound, and she has several warts on her back - don't know wtf that is.

I don't think she takes hygiene very seriously (see below)

Still, she can take a good pounding, which is what I needed that day, so I closed my eyes and went for it. After being frustrated by other WGs who couldn't handle me, I went to see her the next day. When I arrived, she was sweaty and had not bothered to clean up and refresh. When I started to fuck her doggy style, there was this overwhelming stench of sweat and poo.

I had to stop, and got a massage instead.

Will I be going back? No. I suspect she may be a druggie. Not enthusiastic at ll, dour face, body of the Michellin man (not a joke), and is a starfish in bed. If you just want to pound away at a fat chick, she will do - but for your own sake, do everything with protection.