Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Delilah dash  (Read 1399 times)

Dan 33

Hi all

Am thinking of booking delilah dash next week did a search on here and most of the stuff is about her at LMP. Has anyone on here seen here 121 and was it worth the money?
So  :thumbsup: or  :thumbsdown:

Offline Raythelay

I've had a session with Delilah Dash, she was on tour in a hotel in Deptford.
She looks the same as in her photos and smut vids (including the trout pout); thigh boots, fish nets.
Good all rounder, CIM.
Trouble was her room stank of baby wipes! She cleaned my cock with one before the BJ and wiped herself with another before I went down on her.
Other than that ...recomended.

vt

I met her at LMP, a cute real-life Barbie doll, everything smooth, pert and fresh including her little pink pussy. I'd love to meet her again as both times we met it was toward the end of a party when my energies were flagging and I never got the chance to shag her, just oral both ways.

Looks like she's in Ibiza for the summer dancing at a club according to her Twitter, but also camming on AW.

External Link/Members Only

Offline claretandblue

I met her at LMP, a cute real-life Barbie doll, everything smooth, pert and fresh including her little pink pussy. I'd love to meet her again as both times we met it was toward the end of a party when my energies were flagging and I never got the chance to shag her, just oral both ways.

Looks like she's in Ibiza for the summer dancing at a club according to her Twitter, but also camming on AW.

External Link/Members Only
oral on her towards the end of a party? :scare:

Offline kebabkid

Excuse my ignorance guys but what is LMP?

Thanks in advance

KK

Offline claretandblue

Excuse my ignorance guys but what is LMP?

Thanks in advance

KK
lady marmalade party,now defunct and known as the phoenix club,loads of reviews of both on here

Offline Thepacifist

I had a good hour with her when she visited Kingston. I can't remember the babywipe though.. I hate the smell of those things!