Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massages with a happy oral ending?  (Read 1437 times)

Offline vaddapalwan

Hey punters,

I've visited Joanna & D massage in chingford a few times over the years and have been pleasantly surprised at the quality of massage and the HE by hand at the end. (Joanna is the best I've had there, she's hot, she has amazing sexual energy, great massage and her HE comes with moans and heavy breathing, really knows what she's doing so I was a little disappointed that she's no longer doing the services herself, I think she just runs it now. The other girls are okay but nothing on Joanna - excellent Value for money imo).

Anyway I digress,

I've had a couple other massages elsewhere with the promise of HE and the massage itself was bog-standard, nothing more than rubbing hands around my body, didn't get the feel of a good massage.

So can anyone recommend a *good* massage place in North or East London (perhaps going into Central London too) that doesn't charge a huge amount (30-40 per half an hour if possible) that ends with a nice HJ or even better if it ends with a BJ?

Offline Thecunninglinguist

OP I think you have posted this in the wrong section. Maybe ask to get it moved?

Offline stevedave

OP I think you have posted this in the wrong section. Maybe ask to get it moved?

Moved. I know he mentions North London, but Leeds might be a bit further North than expected  :D

Offline vaddapalwan

Moved. I know he mentions North London, but Leeds might be a bit further North than expected  :D

Haha oh snap didn't realise. Thank you for moving it!

Offline LLPunting

This has already been asked in a previous thread this year (found it just by browsing).
Actually try researching the massage threads and reviews you will find the girls willing to do more.