Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Koko delight AdultWork Howdon  (Read 1281 times)

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
External Link/Members Only

This one popped up a couple of weeks ago, now I know there’s not much to go on but she had a special offer of £40 for 30 mins (60 mins still £100 so not good at maths) so I thought I’d TOFTT on Friday.  You never know she may have been alright and for the sake of £40 at least I might find out if she was new or just a new name.

Tried to book on Thursday evening for Friday morning but comms were a bit confusing, anyway she was booked at 12 but I could have 12.30 txt from me to say no thank you so I was offered 11.30 again no thank you, back to back bookings? err don't think so.    :thumbsdown:

Her comms aren’t the best but worse of all she’s happy to do back to back bookings. If I’d taken 11.30 there’s a chance of bumping into next punter and at 12.30 a chance of seeing the last, that’s not even mentioning no time to shower so she wouldn’t be clean.   

Think I dodged the bullet there.   

Looking4fun

I have to agree with you,you've probably dodged a bullet their mate,her profile sounds tempting but..

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I have to agree with you,you've probably dodged a bullet their mate,her profile sounds tempting but..

I'm not having much luck just now, bit hard to book in advance at the minute and this is the second Friday a short notice booking's gone tits up.    :(      Just as well with this one though.

Offline Newcastlelad199

I'm not having much luck just now, bit hard to book in advance at the minute and this is the second Friday a short notice booking's gone tits up.    :(      Just as well with this one though.

She was belleboo4u and before that crystal from walker, bit of a chav by all accounts and older than stated.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
She was belleboo4u and before that crystal from walker, bit of a chav by all accounts and older than stated.

Thanks for the info.   :thumbsup:

Just found this as well.   

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=99405.msg1183786#msg1183786
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 02:55:28 pm by daviemac »

Offline Sar-Major

Looks like you had a lucky escape there D-M.  :scare: :scare: :scare:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac