Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: .submissive.Eva.  (Read 2923 times)

5 review(s) for .submissive.eva (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline puntingnewb

Just been to see Eva for a 30 min booking (£60) and it was insanely good VFM.

Arranged by text - simple Yes / No / OK answers by her (English isn't amazing). Rang when I got to the postcode she sent me.

She's in a top floor flat on a relatively quiet road, with loads of other 3 / 4 story flat complexes around ... so nice and discreet :)

Buzzed in, went upstairs and was met by an attractive brunette in a bra, French knickers, stockings and high heels. I'd say early-mid 20s.

She walked me through the flat to the end bedroom, all seemed nice enough, didn't appear to be anyone else around, but there were a few rooms. Quite a nice arse so it was good to see her walking in front of me.

The bedroom itself was nice, quite dark, with the radio on and some candles. She took the money, went away for about 30 seconds and returned.

Started with some DFK which was initiated by her, but to be honest I soon learned she was happy to be lead. She went for the whole GFE at first which doesnt do a lot for me, taking her time to make her way down before some good OWO.

After a few minutes of slow oral and having a play with her I suggested anal (it's just the way I roll) which she was more than happy to do. On with the rubber, she lubes up and kneels on the bed ... and she takes it like a trooper!!!

Felt I was getting close so asked for more oral ... she got on her knees and sucked the lil fella dry! She didn't stop after I'd cum, she carried on slowly sucking.

I was then handed some baby wipes (surprise surprise) to clean myself up as she very discretely disposed of the cum in her mouth into a tissue. None of this running away to the bathroom crap.

To round it up - got exactly what I wanted from the punt - anal and CIM with an attractive lady, in a discrete location for a really good price. Seems like a really nice girl, had a laugh about my boxers being inside out (d'oh), but that's where her English ended.

Highly recommended, treat her well!

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline Daffodil

Sounds like a great find. Body looks good and anal and cim included in a 30 minute booking for £60? Bargain.

What's the face like? Any pictures of it in the pg?

Offline puntingnewb

I didn't subscribe to her PG to be honest, I just took a risk! Not something I usually do ...

She's not stunning but still attractive, sort of the next door type (if I lived in Poland). I certainly had no complaints, and more than enough to easily stir movement down below!

Means well and a v.nice girl though. I'm free all week so I might end up visiting again, but again only for 30 mins as I think the recovery time might be a bit awkward with the language barrier.

Offline curry

Face is reasonable not the same as the Bath Row girls mind you. She is nice and friendly I have seen her a few times. She is here for another month or so she tells me but she is 30 plus just doesn’t look it.

CarbonCopy

She ticked all my boxes too, fantastic body and face and does it with gusto. A real trooper and without doubt one of the best punts so far this year.