Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NAOMI PRETTY - Bailgate, Lincoln  (Read 718 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6341031) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Snagbadjer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The agreement
£80 for 30 mins plus £20 for DFK.

Comms
Nice and easy. All done via WhatsApp. Even sent me a little video of the location of her flat, but I found it okay luckily.

The girl
Same one as in the photos. Beautiful black skin, frizzy hair, voluptuous figure. A very friendly demeanour too.

The location
A prime spot right on the Bailgate. I parked on Carline Rd and did the 1/2 mile walk as I never pay for parking. You can see the Cathedral from her window, but I was the for the sex not the sights.

The meet
Enjoyed this one. I don't like spending more for extras but have got a bit more adventurous recently so screw it (pun intended).

She was wearing a pale green, semi-see-through nightie type thing, giving me an eyeful of her huge breasts and smooth black legs. I had a semi before I'd even taken my shoes off.

Up to the bedroom and into the action.

Started with DFK, and true to her word, she gave me exactly what I paid the extra £20 for. I used to gamble and not pay it, as most of them let you do it anyway, but I played it safe that day and just paid the extra note.

I was having a good feel of her arse and body. She has that type of busty, sexy figure you just want to grab and smother yourself in.

I won't pay extra for OWO so settled for some decent OW, but she had to apologise after I spasmed in pain as she attacked my balls a bit too enthusiastically with her tongue.

She jumped on top and began bouncing away. As a more larger woman, it's one of those smooth rides where she's in control than with, say, the Thai women, who you can literally bounce on and off your crotch one-handed.

Went through the usual repertoire of missionary, doggy, prone bone, doggy with me standing and her on the bed, back to missionary.

She was quite conscientious about the condom and wanted to check it was still on two or three times. I can't fault her for being health-conscious, but it did impede my momentum a touch.

I was never rushed at any point but I knew my time was drawing nigh. She asked me to cum while fucking her. Got her back into missionary and plugged away like no tomorrow. She pulled my head down for some more kissing which fired up my senses and got me over the line with a huge burst of pleasure. Job done.

Conclusion
Her profile is clearly written by someone else, as she barely speaks English. Lovely friendly SP, with no agenda and who actually gives you what you pay for. Got a thing for the Brazilians now and try to bag as many as I can while they're here. Luckily, loads of them seem to pass through Lincoln.

For fans of dark-skinned ladies with massive tits and a friendly attitude, she's an option. I think tomorrow might be her last day in Lincoln, before she moves on - to Peterborough if I remembered her right.