Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Oriental30 - Tanya - Northampton  (Read 707 times)

6 review(s) for Thai-oriental30 (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Roussel27

External Link/Members Only

I believe this is a TOFTT. At least if not, it’s a new profile from what I can gather.

Meeting: September

Comms: Easy enough but she’s reluctant to tell you what is fully on offer via text, so you’ll need to call to discuss the finer details or if you want to take my advice, don’t bother and stay clear.

Location: Terraced house in Northampton central. On street parking in the surrounding streets.

The girl: I appreciate the pics online don’t give a great deal away, but I was willing to take a bit of a gamble as she looked to have a banging body. In person, she’s an attractive 40 odd year old Thai milfy sort. Similar looks and body to Charming Thai before she piled on weight. Size 10-12, big enhanced boobs, nice big ass. Facially, meh probably a 5/10.

The action: I went into this meet having requested a B2b massage with blowjob finish  She explained the blowjob would be covered (in advance) and I thought fuck it I’ll give it a whirl for at £70 for 30 min- she’s Thai afterall at least I’ll get a decent massage with a release.

What I got was a shit 5 min massage without oil (more on that later) some writhing around on my back and arse with her tits as part of the B2B aspect, followed by a covered blowjob for about 2 minutes. After she had got me semi hard with a blow job she decided to start riding me, which was unexpected. She started riding me in regular cowgirl and then moved into the go-to Thai traditional squat cowgirl. Part way through this she performed one of the worst fake orgasm’s I’ve ever seen - she started moaning in a really over the top manner and then put on an over the top shudder to simulate an orgasm. I’d only been inside her for about 3 minutes so I’ve either got a magic cock like Podrik Payne or she’s a worse performer than Elizabeth Berkeley in Showgirls. Either way, I decided a blast in doggy was the best way to get the theatrics over, so get to the edge of the bed and pumped away to my cock’s content until filling the bag a few minutes later.

Aftercare routine involved tissues, a couple of wet wipes and now the apparent reason there was no oil during the massage - the shower wasn’t working. Boiler had broken that night - sure love. Couldn’t be arsed to stick around and she didn’t offer anything else. So left. I reckon I was in there about 17 mins, which if I was paying for and expecting a P&D this might have scraped a neutral, but I was there because I wanted a massage

Offline scouting

Thanks for the review Roussel. As you'll see this isn't a tofft https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=18458

Tanya has been operating for years, these days generally from Southend but if in northampton then usually out of one of Meena's places. Used to be a straight forward FS provider but now advertises B2B. Interestingly I called her a year or so ago asking if FS was still possible but she said no. Looks like you need to wait til you're in the room.

There was a veripic revealing quite bad pockmarking from acne, but her body's good. Other ads

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 13, 2023, 06:18:12 pm by scouting »

Offline The_Grinder

I believe this is a TOFTT. At least if not, it’s a new profile from what I can gather.

Meeting: September

Comms: Easy enough but she’s reluctant to tell you what is fully on offer via text, so you’ll need to call to discuss the finer details or if you want to take my advice, don’t bother and stay clear.

Location: Terraced house in Northampton central. On street parking in the surrounding streets.

The girl: I appreciate the pics online don’t give a great deal away, but I was willing to take a bit of a gamble as she looked to have a banging body. In person, she’s an attractive 40 odd year old Thai milfy sort. Similar looks and body to Charming Thai before she piled on weight. Size 10-12, big enhanced boobs, nice big ass. Facially, meh probably a 5/10.

The action: I went into this meet having requested a B2b massage with blowjob finish  She explained the blowjob would be covered (in advance) and I thought fuck it I’ll give it a whirl for at £70 for 30 min- she’s Thai afterall at least I’ll get a decent massage with a release.

What I got was a shit 5 min massage without oil (more on that later) some writhing around on my back and arse with her tits as part of the B2B aspect, followed by a covered blowjob for about 2 minutes. After she had got me semi hard with a blow job she decided to start riding me, which was unexpected. She started riding me in regular cowgirl and then moved into the go-to Thai traditional squat cowgirl. Part way through this she performed one of the worst fake orgasm’s I’ve ever seen - she started moaning in a really over the top manner and then put on an over the top shudder to simulate an orgasm. I’d only been inside her for about 3 minutes so I’ve either got a magic cock like Podrik Payne or she’s a worse performer than Elizabeth Berkeley in Showgirls. Either way, I decided a blast in doggy was the best way to get the theatrics over, so get to the edge of the bed and pumped away to my cock’s content until filling the bag a few minutes later.

Aftercare routine involved tissues, a couple of wet wipes and now the apparent reason there was no oil during the massage - the shower wasn’t working. Boiler had broken that night - sure love. Couldn’t be arsed to stick around and she didn’t offer anything else. So left. I reckon I was in there about 17 mins, which if I was paying for and expecting a P&D this might have scraped a neutral, but I was there because I wanted a massage

Thanks for the review, use the AW ID number to do a search - 4331321 - another to avoid then