Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Australian Sofia - Bristol  (Read 1539 times)

Offline billyjoejimbob

Has any one seen Sofa ?
External Link/Members Only

She looks super hot but apart from the one feedback I cannot find any info on her
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 08:13:19 am by billyjoejimbob »

Offline bdyno

Overpriced, but does look nice.

Says she does duos with Georgia Lincoln who was reviewed recently:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=273893.0

Obviously not guaranteed, but I've found that girls who work together usually provide similar levels of service.

Offline gthunter

I agree with bdyno.
Anywy I called/texted/emailed sofia to book, but she never answered.
Good luck.

Offline southern punter

Having seen her mate:  They only arrived in the country a few weeks ago which is why you won't find reviews, and they are still working on getting stable accomodation, which is probably why the lack of prompt response.  I have the same hunch as bdyno, she would be legit if you can get ahold of her, but obviously that's only a hunch, no promises!

Offline gthunter

To be honest I've seen their profiles long time ago. They probably came back but they did new AW profiles.
Obviously there is the review about georgia.
I can think they came to see how is here last year and then came to stay now. But I don't know, I've just felt disappointed when I emailed and had no answer, then called twice and then texted and I've  had just silence.
By the way, they look amazing, I hope they will be an added value to Bristol.

Offline Landlubber

Tried booking her for today. Got an immediate response yesterday saying proposed time was ok, then complete radio silence, booking and further messages on AW unread. No reply to texts. Today the profile on messages shows as Susan Spacey, CURRENTLY AWAY, location Thornbury and otherwise empty. Very odd!