Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: big arab booty  (Read 1632 times)

Offline dipset

This has probably been asked in the past so do forgive me if im repeating this question but has anybody had the pleasure of punting this lovely External Link/Members Only  i would'nt usually go this high but im seriously ready to rob a pensioner for her......(im joking ofc)  :rolleyes:

Offline Brazilian Martian

This has probably been asked in the past so do forgive me if im repeating this question but has anybody had the pleasure of punting this lovely External Link/Members Only  i would'nt usually go this high but im seriously ready to rob a pensioner for her......(im joking ofc)  :rolleyes:

You have posted in the wrong section, plus she wants 50 pounds extra for cim on top of the 240 per hour she charges.
Absolute madness
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 05:28:13 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline Bangers and Gash

Nice to see she's finally lifted her blanket ban on UKP members. :D

Offline dipset

You have posted in the wrong section, plus she wants 50 pounds extra for cim on top of the 240 per hour she charges.
Absolute madness
my fault where would be the right place to post for future reference. Also CIM is not something i'm fussed about just getting her in doggy for 30 mins would do me just fine

Offline peter purves

Stay clear...

No seriously, as mentioned previously she provides a 'good service' but a bit  :wacko:

If you are a booty fan then perhaps one to visit...even if I think looking at her pics she may have put on quite a bit off weight...and expensive too
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 10:17:43 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Gentlelovemaking

I have seen her, nice lady to speak to but can be a bit much for some people (she isn't shy to speak her mind).

I had a decent punt with her, we had a good chat after and  I remember her questioning why I punted as she didn't think I should and could put my money to better use. Some may find that offensive but I thought she spoke with good intentions.

her ass wasn't in my top 5 or a notable mention but it's a nice decent size.

Let me know if you want a review and I'll write one up

Offline peter purves

Just out of interest which other bubble butt WGs have you see my learned friend?

And would you place Big Arab Booty in our current Bubble Butt thread or not?

Cheers!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Gentlelovemaking

Only seen  Brazilian Bella in South Quay recently. Arab Kardashian isn't in the elite league of bubble buts. She has a big ass which is nice and soft and would be in the Bubble but thread.

I don't think the punters who frequent the Bubble but thread would be blown away by her ass but being Arab there is a novelty about her which attracted me.

Offline BillGoldberg

I've read a significant numner of reports on this girl and she frequently comes across as being a couple of wings short of a bargain bucket

:wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

That and her ludicrous rates

Offline KPL

I have seen her, nice lady to speak to but can be a bit much for some people (she isn't shy to speak her mind).

I had a decent punt with her, we had a good chat after and  I remember her questioning why I punted as she didn't think I should and could put my money to better use. Some may find that offensive but I thought she spoke with good intentions.

Let me know if you want a review and I'll write one up

Yes please ! Would she wear a Hijab ?

Online Gentlelovemaking

Yes please ! Would she wear a Hijab ?

She greeted me in the hijab at the door (major turn on)

Offline dipset

Stay clear...

No seriously, as mentioned previously she provides a 'good service' but a bit  :wacko:

If you are a booty fan then perhaps one to visit...even if I think looking at her pics she may have put on quite a bit off weight...and expensive too
i seem to attract crazy girls so if and when i get to see her i think i'll be able to handle it. If i open a go fund me account will you lovely gentlemen support my cause???