Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kerry Jones adult parties  (Read 2739 times)

Offline boobs_lover

This lady/ couple was on fabswingers a few years back. We never met, but I showed initial interest in her parties (impossibly attractive female hosts) and have been on her mailing list ever since. See email below. Have been treating her messages as spam.

Now here is the thing- I decided last minute in December and in a moment of weakness to book for one of her christmas 'parties', got her bank details (Yes, I know gullible fuck). Was suspicious about paying top whack up front for the one to ones or MMF, so went for the basic 'single male' entry fee which is on a par with CJs.  Seemed a gamble at the time but thought worst case I'm £35 down and easy click bait. And so it turned out. After agreeing my booking I sent the fee via bank transfer and then the correspondence just died. I received no confirmation of booking despite repeated emails asking about location and venue. My final email was a forlorn request for a refund which was again completely ignored.

But look below. I have been invited to the forthcoming parties! So, if anyone out there has received one, this just serves as a warning to anyone as tempted or gullible as I was. Or can anyone here provide a grain of truth that these events actually exist?

Read on..

Kerry Jones <Kerry.Ben69@outlook.com>
Subject:
New Greedy Girl Parties & FFM Threeway experiences ***Come & Treat yourself to more fun than you can handle*** xxx
Date:
02/08/2017 01:50 PM
To:
Kerry Jones <kerry.ben69@outlook.com>

Hi all

We had a fantastic time over Christmas and New Year & it was great to welcome so many new people into the fold. Lot's of fun was had and our brilliant and very sexy hostesses provided a very naughty time. The huge New Years Eve night  especially was probably the rudest, most sex fuelled night we've ever had. What a night! and I can't wait for more of the same !!!  If you've not come to us yet, don't worry if it's not your thing. If you like sex, then it will be, plus you'll be made very, very welcome too... Kerry  xx

PICS OF ADULT PARTY HOSTESSES ATTACHED: Cum and enjoy an unbelievable experience at one of our regular Greedy Girl Sex Parties OR treat yourself to a private FFM threesome outside of the parties too. All hostesses are there to play with the guys. Fun guaranteed for all.

Sara  (First two pics: White bra & panties)

Diamond (Long Jet black hair)

Carla (Purple Dress)

Debbie (Red Boots)

Michelle (Red Bra & Panties)

Tina (Black dress)

Katrina (Blue/black bra)

Karris (Zebra panties)

Jenny (Black/Red panties)

Emma (white one piece)

Ella (Green Bra/panties)

Gabrielle (Black Bra/panties)

Pink (Black stockings/suspenders)

Marie (Black Bra/panties)

PRIVATE FFM Threesomes outside of the parties

If you'd like to treat yourself to a private FFM outside of the parties, then we can organise one on the following basis.

1 hour FFM for £100 (only  £50 deposit and the remaining £50 on the day)

2 hour FFM for £150  ( only £75 deposit plus any applicable travel costs and the remaining £75 on the day)

Overnight FFM £550  ( only £200 deposit plus any applicable travel costs and the remaining £350 on the day)

If you let me know which two ladies you'd prefer, and at what time of the week you'd prefer a meet to take place (daytime, evenings, weekdays or weekends?), I can come back to you with some date/time options.

OUR ADULT PARTIES AND GREEDY GIRLS PARTIES (Private FFM Threesomes available at each party)

PARTY PLACES
The Entry Contributions for all parties are just £35 for a single guy and £20 for a couple. Single ladies go free

PRIVATE FFM THREESOMES
£30 for 30 minutes in private with 2 girls of your choice OR
£50 for 60 minutes in private with 2 girls of your choice

EVENING ADULT GREEDY GIRL PARTIES
GLASGOW: Saturday February 11th: 8pm - 2am : with Debbie, Ella, Karris, Stacy,  Kerry & Diamond
DUNDEE: Saturday February 18th: 8pm - 2am: with Marie, Carla, Tina, Gabrielle, Kerry & Kat
EDINBURGH: Saturday February 25th: 8pm - 2am : with Diamond, Karris, Debbie, Stacy, Emma & Carla
EDINBURGH: Wednesday March 1st: 8pm - 2am: with Pink, Katrina, Sara, Jenny, Carla, Kerry & Emma
ABERDEEN: Saturday  March 4th: 8pm - 2am : with Kerry, Stacy, Diamond, Marie, Carla & Debbie
EDINBURGH: Friday March 17th:  8pm - 2pm : with Diamond, Karris, Debbie, Stacy, Emma & Carla
EDINBURGH: Saturday March 18th: 8pm - 2am : with Karris, Jenny, Sara, Kerry, Diamond & Marie
GLASGOW: Saturday March 25th: 8pm - 2am :  with Diamond, Karris, Debbie, Stacy, Emma & Carla
DUNDEE: Friday March 31st: 8pm - 2am : with Debbie, Michelle, Karris, Stacy,  Kerry & Diamond
ABERDEEN: Saturday April 8th: 8pm - 2am : with Pink, Katrina, Sara, Jenny, Carla, Kerry & Emma

DAYTIME ADULT GREEDY GIRL PARTIES

DUNDEE: Thursday February 16th: 12:30pm - 5:30pm : with Diamond, Karris, Debbie, Stacy, Emma & Carla
ABERDEEN: Thursday March 3rd: 12pm - 5pm : with Diamond, Karris, Debbie, Stacy, Emma & Carla
EDINBURGH: Thursday March 16th: 12pm - 5pm : with Pink, Katrina, Sara, Jenny, Carla, Kerry & Emma
EDINBURGH: Friday March 17th: 12pm - 5pm : with Marie, Stacy, Sara, Diamond, Carla, Pink & Kerry
GLASGOW: Wednesday March 22nd: 12pm - 5pm : with Diamond, Debbie, Stacy, Emma, Karris & Carla
DUNDEE: Wednesday  March  29th: 12pm - 5pm :  with Karris, Jenny, Sara, Kerry, Diamond & Marie
ABERDEEN: Thursday April 6th: 1pm - 6pm : with Marie, Stacy, Sara, Diamond, Carla, Pink & Kerry
GLASGOW: Thursday April 13th: 12pm - 5pm : with Karris, Jenny, Sara, Kerry, Diamond & Marie
GLASGOW: Friday April 14th: 12pm - 5pm :  with Karris, Jenny, Sara, Kerry, Diamond & Marie

As always, the entry contributions will give you full access to the party for it's full duration , 3 complimentary drinks, hot & cold buffet food, and eligibility for all of the great prizes on offer throughout the night via the free raffles and the various sexy games that will be going on too. Plus much more too. Party places & FFM slots are confirmed and secure upon receipt of the contribution

CANCELLATIONS:

If you've secured a slot at ANY Party and find that you need to cancel, for whatever reason at all,  a full refund will be given.  Please just give 24 hours notice where possible if you can.

Thanks & hope we see you soon

Kerry & Ben xx 😊

trickytreacle

Could try calling the Sunday Mail and asking them if the parties are real  :lol:

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

We could all bombard her mail account with enquiries and fuck her right off!? (if she's not gen of course)

Offline boobs_lover

We could all bombard her mail account with enquiries and fuck her right off!? (if she's not gen of course)

Sent her another mail with a polite reminder that I booked December's non party. No reply as expected. :dash: All I can do now I think is get her dirty sheets washed in public. Sunday Mail newsdesk then?

Offline Waves

I think anything to do with fabswingers is a bad move..I've had nothing but drama with it and punting was easier but it's slim pickings these days.

Powerplay69

DO NOT PAY THE DEPOSIT FOLKS THIS IS A SCAM! IF SOMETHING SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT NORMALLY IS! I JUST DECIDED TO HAVE A GAMBLE.

MONEY GOES INTO A MR B NEIL IN NEWCASTLE.

Offline boobs_lover

Aye I think I know what the B initial stands for. How do you it's Newcastle? Not sure there much we can do. Just flag up and move on.  Can only hope his next ones's a hedgehog.